Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guys im sorry about how i've acted tonight and how ive acted throughout during the clan camp update. I was bystander as i watched the clan tear itself apart during the days of constant fights. I was a bystander when i watched by events i feel i could of stopped just by a few words. I have witnessed some of the most disgraceful behavior towards me and other members, and the fact that i was bystander as i watched and let it happan. I watched members take no sympathy for thier actions not even the word sorry and the fact that i did nothing to make people learn from there actions drove me to a place where i thought i was going to leave the clan forever. It is always the most mature that stand back and do nothing when things arise, but what can they do but speak out, it is all lost hope when the clan is to soft on people and nobody learns. It was from this that generated the rage some people saw untill i did some thinking. I always thought that i was part of the solution, but i realize that i was part of the problem by getting involved. Every single fight or arguement i found myself being apart of it in someway or another. I understand why some of you blame me for alot of things, yet i still may disagree that i caused it, i am always part of the problem because i stood by and let it happan. I myself have also behaved in a distgusting way. I remember how i abused my clan admin powers just to ammuse myself, i single handed-ly nearly put it to a point where we asked questions about equality. I made myself the person when nobody took seriously not even the leaders, which made the communication between me and the members poor and brief, which split the clan into 2. I was mean and trolled members without a care in the world, just for my amusement i probablly made or could make the vast majority of the clan feel bad and i would be completely regardless of your feelings till you reached your limit. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

06-Dec-2011 01:00:41

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

i was even mean to some of my oldest friends. I would express my opinions in a way that would demoralize the clan and my actions hurt alot of people. I did not play rs to hurt people, im sorry that i ever did. The worst thing was i watched and let myself do it, a shame i realized the result of my actions till it was too late to do anything about it. The old jayesh would never do anything like this, it is a shame the majority of you guys never met him and barely any remember. If even one person cant forgive me for the unforgivable thing i have done, then i should be kicked - dont be afraid to speak out, dont be a bystander ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

06-Dec-2011 01:05:47 - Last edited on 06-Dec-2011 01:21:49 by Jayesh

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

after ragin alot i just deleted alot of things and ended up with this banner

‹•¤•›¸..........¨°º¤•¤º°¨.....¸«¤»¸____¤§¤____¸«¤»¸....¨°º¤•¤º°¨........¸‹•¤•›¸
¸....¸ˆ....(¯¨°*•›¸........¸ º....¸,›º...Sixth Realm...º›¸....º¸.........¸‹•*º¨¯).... ˆ¸....¸
¸...¨¸.....¨°º•¸....º•¤•º........¸ˆWe Welcome Youˆ¸......º•¤•º….¸•º°¨.....¸¨...¸ˆ
......º•»«•º.......\±/.....¨•›.,¸¸,.‹¤ ••¤~¥~¤•• ¤›.,¸¸,.‹•¨.....\±/........º•»«•º......

also i haven't heard anyone say they forgive me, dont worry i understand, its just that no1 wants to say that they dont want to forgive me either :(

for future reference i used lucide fax and font size 18 on notepad (not maximised) to edit the banner.

¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,. - "¨

08-Dec-2011 23:52:23 - Last edited on 08-Dec-2011 23:55:41 by Jayesh

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

hey guys,

my uncle just died, and it is a really sad moment for me and my family, so im not going to be ingame, then after holidays i have a few exams so i better get revising anyways, so see you all in spring.

14-Dec-2011 06:43:35

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top