Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
harry are you crazy?! change the ranks back to normal. if you are really struggling to lead the clan then just lower to kick rank for guests, it is not that hard. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

28-Nov-2011 21:34:57 - Last edited on 28-Nov-2011 22:13:03 by Jayesh

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

"if i lower kick rank for you everyone will want it. "

ok so you think giving out temp ranks to 3 people isn't going to possibly do anything to the other people the same rank as those 3 people. not to mention that people who should be a bronze star or shouldn't even be in the clan council have the power to kick the *entire* clan, not to mention that a bronze star has the power to kick me (the silver star), well that's logic and equality for you ~ and this is because i argued with you?, FYI making everyone the same rank is the worst idea since no1 can fix another persons mess if they go just as crazy as you, so you raise the rank of my colleagues to a point where they can make other people admin?!

and i think that your forgetting harry, that kick was at captain for a long time till viv updated all the permissions, no-one wanted to lower it even more back then. the clan isn't even in a place that needs a admin, recruitment is closed, there isn't really any events being organised regularly, the chat seems fine. you need to realize that people can help you run a clan without the need of a rank, because it just gives the impression of "you need a rank to express your opinion for changes"
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

29-Nov-2011 20:53:31

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Before things escalate, I just wanted to remind you that Pi and myself are definitely around and checking things up, so if there's anything that needs to be addressed please do not hesitate to get in touch one way or another.
I tend to personally check most clan related/RS related feeds and discussions, and would only be all too happy to help out where needed.

Please do not alter clan settings or ranks (and in particular the Clan Council ones) - they are in a particular way for a reason. :)

For most people that have been active, their ranks would see changes in the short term (wooooo!!).

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot has been going on in the world of RuneScape, that's for sure. I'm just about to try out the Thanksgiving seasonal event, more turkeys to pwn/feed/eat/cook - shall find out. :P

On another note, was re-visiting the latest RuneFest videos and some of the new armour graphical changes for 2012 really look amazing... I wonder what all's going to come up next year.

30-Nov-2011 00:55:37 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2011 01:00:17 by Vivek

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

[#KR3ZYMMQA]

Posts: 6,074 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jay, i don't think I can even lower kick rank.

And I thought I could trust you, Ace and Blue to make th right decisions, and if worst comes to worse you can't I'd intervene and set things straight. Obviously you need to complain about absolutely every decision thats made.

On another note, pumpkin if you have an idea which doesn't result in giving more than 3 people ability to kick be my guest

Either help us out or leave

30-Nov-2011 07:09:17 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2011 07:11:01 by [#KR3ZYMMQA]

lPumpkin

lPumpkin

Posts: 2,367 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Meh, I'm not even in this clan. Just saying your decision isn't fair to everyone and considering your rapidly declining numbers I would've thought equality is the way to go. I'm sure you have other leaders around you who you could talk to and sort something out with. You don't have to make decisions on your own.

And about my previous post; I'm just messing with you, you know how I like to troll sometimes...

30-Nov-2011 10:12:56 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2011 10:21:28 by lPumpkin

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

we arnt recruiting therefore we dont need some-one that can recruit. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

30-Nov-2011 20:53:28

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pumpkin, I can assure you that some of your statements are not really an indication of anything related to Sixth Realm.

As said before, cerain settings are in a particular way due to clan's various phases/projects that are to be brought up to the mark.

30-Nov-2011 23:08:13

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top