Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
leaders need to be more active in game, most the time the cc or what is left of the empty one is left to maintain without a leader online. I was fine with the idea of closing recruitment to fix/update current thing in the clan, but what leaders have failed to do is maintain activeness within the clan, to a point where when i come on from my inactive slumber i barely see anyone online. this is mainly because leaders are quite inactive themselves, not mentioning the past issues of the clan not generally being active. some may have the impression im just going on a little rant now, but tell me this, when was the last event you considered a successful active one? ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

14-Nov-2011 19:03:18 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2011 19:03:41 by Jayesh

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
A score of updates for the whole of RuneScape are to be expected soon. For those that are not so frequent around the RS main site, here are the details:

"We’re proud to present advance details of our completely overhauled website, which will launch at next week’s update, with loads of new features and a community-editable wiki at its core!

As announced and shown in November’s Behind the Scenes, the website will have a distinctive new look, including a brand new RuneScape logo, a darkly cool colour palette and a thorough re-structuring of the front page, putting up-to-the-minute information to the fore.

One exciting addition is an all-new Events section, where our Community teams will be able to advertise events and direct you straight to them with ease, using integrated calendars, mark-able maps and a wealth of other fantastic features.

The news section, in particular, has been streamlined, with increased prominence on the page, and the integration of other news sections. Dev Blogs, for example, no longer hide behind the main news feed and can be seen right alongside other news articles.

The old manual has been transplanted into a new, wiki-based format and will form the core of the new website. With the exception of a few key pages maintained solely by Jagex staff, these pages can be edited, and visual assets can be uploaded, by RuneScape account holders who meet certain baseline requirements. In you, we have an amazing community, from those with a decade of RuneScape experience and knowledge to fresh new faces, and with this change we’re empowering all of you to pool that RuneScape nous for the community to use.

We’ve made these changes, and a whole range of others, to make the new website a slick, convenient resource for the whole RuneScape community, but you’ll have to wait until next week to see the finished result!"

There are some really cool things to look forward to there. :)

15-Nov-2011 19:47:05

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Event: Harry's beer night
Date: Thursday 8th September 2011
World: 105
Time: 8pm Gmt
Meet: Falador pub
Requirements: none

this is what we consider to be the last active event we had? this was more than 2 months ago. something needs to be done.

===============================

well jagex always does something that annoys me when they announce updates, the events update seem alrite but this really annoyed me:-

- Along with the release of the new website, we will be making hi-scores a members-only feature.

This is for a number of reasons, but the main one is to keep them fresh. We want the hiscores to feature players who will compete with each other, tooth and nail, for hiscore glory. There are many dormant accounts within the hiscores that have not played for a very long time, and this will give new arrivals in Gielinor a shot at hiscore fame alongside the grizzled veterans on equal terms for all.

We want the hiscores to reflect the full range of content that RuneScape has to offer, and hope that they will be a big draw to the full, members’ game for those interested in high-level RuneScape competition on a level playing field.

gf f2p highscores.
¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

15-Nov-2011 21:30:23 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2011 21:40:31 by Jayesh

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I wasn't too pleased about the future of Hiscores either. Seems a great shame, and inevitably many dedicated F2P players of the community will lose out.
I felt that even if the stats are made up of those that are inactive, they'd still have achieved x, y and z levels in said skills no matter what? Perhaps they should just raise the bar for having a level/achievement published as highscores? ;)

15-Nov-2011 22:58:26

Arch Snuggy

Arch Snuggy

Posts: 128 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ommg its snuggy ^_^

well me is way more scary those days thanks too my kicking from intership and almost got kicked from college, trying too enter a new college soon, but it takes allot of pressure, well i try too be enough active, even that my mood might be tired and angry

19-Nov-2011 05:54:02

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

i cant believe i still have my forum picture, im just going to let you guys know that im f2p for a long time coming, due to real life work, which brings me to the fact that soon dont expect me to be on much. ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸

21-Nov-2011 22:05:11

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top