Forums

Sixth Realm

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
you are the biggest noob for posting that, you better put somthing good there ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

25-Sep-2011 23:08:53

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
New formations have already been creeping into the clan.

On a side note and one that's more unwillingly composed, myself and others have been quite upset by some attitudes around the chat.

Let me just pull up something from 1/2 weeks ago:

"When Sixth Realm began, we started off with barely a handful of members, a vague structure, no actual clan chat, no forums or forum threads, and not even any offsite links.
2 years on, a lot has changed - truly! Thankfully due to its members we can refer to ourselves as being an official clan, and not only that, but also an events group. That's two communities in one right there. ;)

Over the last two years, I have had the immense honour of being able to lead - well, I like to look at it as more an organising role - an amazing group of people. Sure, we have had some ups and downs, but hey, that was to be expected. No one said it was going to be a straight, smooth speedway.
People move on in life, and we shouldn't hold them back against their will. Most of the time, it's to do something very different for themselves, and to follow their ambitions wherever they may be. We wish the very best of luck, kind wishes and our Sixth Realm-ish love to all of them."

It may just be how life is structured, but unfortunately everyone would face some form of difficulty in their life at least once - however small/big - but there are also the great times to look forward to and cherish.

A little like that in a clan. I have seen this not only in SR, but other groups as well - even some of the smallest problems get escalated due to people taking it the wrong way, or relying on hearsay. We must pull together in times of hardship rather than turning a blind eye, or pointing fingers at friends.

No more of that below this post, please. :)

No more.

~ V

26-Sep-2011 17:22:25 - Last edited on 26-Sep-2011 17:24:13 by Vivek

Jayesh
Dec Member 2023

Jayesh

Posts: 1,596 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i think viv just spammed page 100 for the sake of the 1000th post ¸•**•. . .. ... `›.¸¸,,.‹º¹¹º›¸ . .. . -›¸
':,¸¸,,+¹`¨´'; .. . Jayesh .. °›.¸¸,,›'
;;;:;:::.:... ... ':,¸¸,,.

26-Sep-2011 20:38:04

Vivek
Dec Member 2023

Vivek

Posts: 4,322 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's been planned for a while (another set of reserves :P ). As we were gradually running out of space on the first two pages I intended to do it randomly when the opportunity came. I saw P100 was nearly here, thought it might be very suitable.

Once they are filled, you be the judge. ;)

~ V

26-Sep-2011 22:42:02

Quick find code: 90-91-411-60578010 Back to Top