Forums

Wilderness Warbands FC Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-403-64770562

Devin McDrip
Aug Member 2021

Devin McDrip

Posts: 150 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
HELLO!

This forum is meant for people who want to do Wilderness Warbands without the trouble of having to look for searching for the warband and hopping world to world and hoping that you find the right one.

What is the name of the FC?

The name of this FC is BreathNSkill.

Why did BreathNSkill make this FC?

BreathNSkill,the leader of the FC, made this FC because the Runescape Wikia's Wilderness Warband article has been edited and someone has put different worlds on the list to trick people into going into that world and finding out that there is no warband there.

Rules of the FC

1. No one may kill other people in the FC. If caught you may be kicked from the FC. (This rule does not include the person with the Wand of Treachery as may anyone kill him/her.)

2. You may not say anything false about the info on time, when, and where. If caught you may be kicked from the FC.

That really sums up all the rules.

How to get ranked!

There are many ways you can get ranked. I will just put up some of the most often ways.
1. Advertising- 1 of the most common of FC ranking. Saying it with effects in Runescape or posting it to Runehq, *****, etc.

2. Telling times and locations of the warband. This helps a lot because this is a Wilderness Warband FC.

3. Splitting profits of the Wand of Treachery. This may lose some profits, but if you want to get ranked, this may be one way of getting ranked.

So I think i told as much as I can about this FC. BreathNSkill will be happy if you think this FC is really helpful to you. BreathNSkill will be happy if you join this FC as this FC has a lot of potential and can really help out the Runescape Community!

THANKS! :)

27-Mar-2013 22:06:15

BallyBoy
Apr Member 2023

BallyBoy

Posts: 1,292 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd happily join your fc, I just hope that it's crowded and all, just like Stealing Creations FC, or even Fish Flingers FCs.
I'll advertise this FC to everyone on the Google+ Community (just to get the word getting along).
I have a lot of hopes for this FC, good luck! :D
If you can't be a pencil to write anyone's happiness, then try to be a nice eraser to remove someone's sadness.

11-Apr-2013 21:51:15

Wingedonewal

Wingedonewal

Posts: 28 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think being forced to play in such a manner as you have to take part in PVP just plain sucks. I hate it with a passion. I do not want to fight other players and I will not take part in that. We should have a choice as to if we want to play PVP or not; I dont like it and I wont do it. I am all for those who want play that way and they should be allowed to do so, by the same token those of us who just want to play against the game and not other players, we should also be allowed that option. I am thinking strongly about moving to WOW for that reason. I dont have to fight other players there. I think Runescape is a better game over all but I am not willing to give up stuff I spent hours or days in getting nor am I willing to take something someone else worked for hard for. If you want to bet your stuff with another, hey great, dont do it with me, I wont do it. I have better things to do than replace hard earned items just because someone wants to play war with me.

09-May-2013 22:13:58

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Oct-2016 11:22:38

Quick find code: 90-91-403-64770562 Back to Top