Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Zak_n

Zak_n

Posts: 2,163 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
we have been invited to ally in a war with a friend of mines cc "w22 monks" The war is against "w22 farming" and i figured since we were home based in w22 it wouldn't be a bad one to assist in.
Its totally voluntary and i'll just treat it as a clan wars event for this clan.
Date: Wednesday August 11th.
Time: 3pm est
place: world 22 clan wars arena.
It will be a safe war so bring your best gear!

10-Aug-2010 06:18:36

God CIick

God CIick

Posts: 343 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Due to recent circumstances, such as the repeated and unjust kicking of me from the clan chat, I am forced to resign from this clan. I joined this clan knowing it was built on respect for other clan members. I recieved none. For repsect for a troll could not be garnished from the hearts of the other clan members. Instead, they simply insulted me, provoked me, told me to "GTFO", and then kicked. This is not the clan I want to be in, nor is it a clan that is accepting of different people with different playstyles. People simply abuse their given powers and kick anybody who they deem unworthy or unentertaining.
In short, I do not wish to be part of this clan any longer. Good bye.

11-Aug-2010 18:21:23 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2010 18:21:59 by God CIick

Zak_n

Zak_n

Posts: 2,163 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
clan wars event:
Thank you for everyone showing up it was a good turn out.
attendees:
Zak n
w22 hangover
neil 117
reaper7405
agent ffif
w22 kkb
sinisterbear(not sure if hes even still in the clan)
kain523
and i guess technically kiid ryan even though he fought against us
i'm sure i missed someone so if i did just tell me and i'll put you on

11-Aug-2010 20:39:45 - Last edited on 11-Aug-2010 20:58:36 by Zak_n

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In reply to Gold Is Poor.
Your whole message is a lie. You were a complete jerk to everyone. I can name 5+ people in the clan who said they had you muted for various reasons from being rude and talking trash to us. You were kicked for very good reasons. I just wanted to clear things up before a new guest comes on here and thinks what you said is true. You thought you could get away with talking trash to everyone until a general logged in, which you still didn't stop and continued talking trash to me. So without further ado, good luck finding a clan that plays with "your play style". Not a very good style to make friends if you ask me.
General Septembr21st aka Glen

12-Aug-2010 22:49:24

OXY

OXY

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i stand behind gold, just an fyi and a show of support. TROLLS UNITE!

.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................."Jack of all trades, master of nothing"..„„¸¸ ...... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........ } .. '·--·'

12-Aug-2010 23:29:47

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top