Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

i Anna
Apr Member 2006

i Anna

Posts: 183 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
We need a general who's nice and caring.
someone like sergio
we need one who doesnt argue with people and gets along with the clan.
someone like sergio
we need someone who's funny and confident and awesome :) .
someone like sergio
did i mention generals my favourite rank :) .
jokes
though i agree with luke, joe is a good candidate for general.

26-Jun-2010 16:07:43

Joefletch
Jul Member 2023

Joefletch

Posts: 353 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
okay I have good support so far, hope my idea works.
Luke I do not feel I want to be a general in anyway, I don't see why I should be involved in the meeting and I do not think I deserve to be a general, although I am flattered you think so. :)

26-Jun-2010 16:09:13

Joefletch
Jul Member 2023

Joefletch

No Luke as my post says ranks are not important to me or the clan, however they need to be sorted in a way seen fit by the leaders and reponsible generals of the clan. I do not want to be a general as i'm privileged enough to be a part of this clan and I just want the greater good as I have experienced this downfall before with other clans.

26-Jun-2010 16:13:40

Joefletch
Jul Member 2023

Joefletch

Just to reiterate my point.
I think all the ranks should be reversed and sorted out in a clan meeting with responsible players. Each members should be analysed and given the rank the leaders see fit, if the receipant does not like his/her rank then they should be warned to live with it, or go leave without it. This clan is NOT about ranks, its about community, events and fun so no ranks should be asked for as they make no difference. I believe responsible owners and leaders of the clan should have a clan meeting without any members there and they should sort out the ranks and problems the way THEY see fit, not anyone else. I personally think responsible players like Tj, Tre, Glen, Luke, Nanny, Fid and Glo and others should form a meeting to deal with this problem the way THEY see fit.
Thanks, Joefletch

26-Jun-2010 16:20:16

Eudemonic

Eudemonic

Posts: 970 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RAGE IRL!!!

Joe i think you would be a fine gen, wether you want to be or not phazes me little, i will force the rank down your throat if i must >: ),
jks jks i completely understand if you dont want gen however know that all of us think you would make an excellent one :)

26-Jun-2010 16:36:37

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top