Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Eudemonic

Eudemonic

Posts: 970 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nanny, can you please explain to me why my hard earned rank that Tre even said id earned has been removed and replaced with 1 stripe, even though i have done nothing wrong, and it was done without warning?
if you could get back to me asap that would be great.
Meleed Flame.

09-Mar-2010 09:21:30

OXY

OXY

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
BUMP!
it was recently discovered oxy is not human and is just a robot, designed and engineered 2 skate and destroy!

A person can survive without food for more than 30 days, but less than a week without water.----this is a F_A_C_T!

09-Mar-2010 21:03:05 - Last edited on 09-Mar-2010 21:04:02 by OXY

OXY

OXY

lmao someone tell me what this looks like i chuckle every time i see it.

:;::;:;;;:;::;:;:::;:;;… ,’`, …::;:;::;:;;:;:;;;:;;:;;;:;:;:;:;:;:;::;:;:;:;:;:;:… ,´’, …::;;:;:;:;::;:;;:;:;::;;:;:;;:;:;::;
;::;:;:;:;:;:;:;;::;;:… ,’…; …;;:;;::;::;::;:;;:;;:;;;;:;;;;:;:;;::;;::;;;;:::;… ;..‘, …:::;:;:;::;;::;;:;;;::;:;:;;:;:;::;
;::;;:;;:;::;;:;:;;;:… ,’….; …::;::;::;:;;:;:;;:;;:;; ­ ¨¨˜˜¸•” ­ :;;::;::;:;:;… ;….‘, …;::;:;;;:;::;:;:;:;;:;;:;;:;:;::;;
;::;:;:;:;:;;:;:;;:… ,'……; …:;:;:;;;;:;;;:;;;::;:;: ­ ¸•”,,¸¸ ­ ;:;:;:;::;;:;;… ;…...`, …:;::;:;:;:;::;::;:;;;:;;:;:;::;
;:;;:;:;:;:;:;:;… ,-´……..; …:;;:;:;::;;:;:;;;:;;:::;;:;:;;::;;:;;:;;:;;:;:;:;… ;…….`-, …:;;:;;;:;:;:;;;;;;:;;:;:;:
:;::;;:;;:;::… ,-´……...,-‘ …:;;:;:;:;:;:;:;;;;;: ­ ¸•^*^• ­ ;;;;:;;::;:;:;::;… ‘-,……..`-, …::;;::;;:;::;;;:;;:;:;;
:;;::;::… ¸,-‘´…….¸,-‘´ …::;:;;:;;;:;:;:;;:;;:; ­ “.,¸¸,.• ­ ;:;:;;;;;:;;:;;:;::;:… `’-,¸……`’-,¸ …;:;:;;::;;:;;:;;
;::;:… ,-´……...,-´ …:::;:;:;;:;;:;:;:;::;;;:;;:;;;;:;;;:;:;;:;:;;:;:;:;:;;;::;::;;;::;:;;… `-,……..`-, …:::;::;:;;
;:… ,-´…….¸,-´ …::;:;:;:;;:;::;:;;::;::;:;:;:;;;;:;;:;;;;;:;;:;::;;;;:;;:;;;:;;::;:;::;:;:;;:… `-,……..`-, …:;:;:;
… ,´……..,´ …:;;;:;::;:;::;:;:;;:;;:;;::;:;… ¸,.-~~~~~~-.,¸ …:;;:;::;:;:;:;:;:;:;:;:… `-,……..`-, …;
. ,-´…….,´ …:Zamorak;;:;:;;;:… ¸,.-´¨………………`-,¸ …::;:;;:;:;;;:;:;;::;… `,………`-, .;
,´………{ …;::;:Cult;:;:;;;… ¸,.-´………………………`-, …::;:;:;;:;:;:;:;:;;… }………..`,
;………..`-.,¸_ …:;:… _¸,.-^*´…………..¸,-~-,¸………….`*^-.,¸_ …… _¸,.-`…………;
`,…………….¯¨¨˜˜¨¨¯…………...¸,.-*´¨ ……. ¨`*-.,¸……………¯¨¨˜¨¨¯…………….,´ ;
. `-,…………………………...¸,-^*´ …:::;;;:;:;:;:;:;… `*^-,¸…………………………..,-´ .;:
… `-,………………………,-´ …;;::;:;:;:;:;:;;:;;::;:;:;:;;:;;;… `-,……………………..,-´ …:;;
;::… ¨`*^~-..,,¸__¸,,..-~^*´¨ …;::;::;::;::;:;:;;;:;:;;:;:;;::;:::;::;;:;… ¨`*^~-..,,¸__¸,,..-~^*´¨ …::;;;:
can u say...nut-####-cult?
bumpp

10-Mar-2010 02:52:15 - Last edited on 10-Mar-2010 02:54:47 by OXY

OXY

OXY

bump

.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................."Jack of all trades, master of nothing"..„„¸¸ ...... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........ } .. '·--·'

11-Mar-2010 04:25:45

OXY

OXY

bump, exp weekend ftw im getting ready to set everything up so im good2go

The word "daisy" comes from the Old English "daeges eage", meaning "the eye of the day", as it reminded people of the sun
"Where love rules, there is no will to power, and where power predominates, love is lacking. The one is the shadow of the other (Gesammelte Werke)"

.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................."Jack of all trades, master of nothing"..„„¸¸ ...... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........ } .. '·--·'

11-Mar-2010 17:59:27

OXY

OXY

bump, just a little snippit of information from a good source on the upcomeing FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!

Heck, over 300 million tuned in last December to watch the group draw for the 2006 World Cup - 300 million just to see Sepp Blatter pull ping pong balls out of glass tumblers!
You want more evidence of just how big the World Cup is?
Consider this: FIFA, soccer's world governing body, is the largest sporting organization in the world with 204 member countries, each one with a national soccer team that competed in the 2006 World Cup qualifiers. By contrast, only 202 countries competed at the 2004 Athens Olympics, and the United Nations has a mere 191 member nations.
But what really separates the World Cup apart from the Olympics is the profound impact it has on people of every race, religion, class, culture and creed.
Last month, a massive earthquake rocked Indonesia, killing more than 5,700 people, levelling thousands of houses and knocking out electricity.
To this day electricity is still generator-driven, only providing enough power for lights, and yet as these poor people struggle to put their lives together, their thoughts are divided between rebuilding their homes and finding a way to watch soccer.
source --->John F. Molinaro is the editor of CBC Sports Online's 2006 World Cup website. John covered the 2002 World Cup, 2003 Champions League final and Euro 2004 for Sports Online. He also won a CBC*** Award of Excellence for his work on Sports Online's Euro 2004 website.

11-Mar-2010 18:18:01

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top