Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations "" i eat glue88 ""
You have been accepted into the Clan "Seekingglory"
Please check the forum often for updates and try to bump twice per week.And Have some FUN !!!!!!

04-Mar-2010 04:48:28 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2010 04:48:57 by Seekingglory

MlightKnight
Dec Member 2023

MlightKnight

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In response to a few ppl asking me why Jagex chose the word Constitution, I figured I'd post the meaning of the word.
Constitution - a: the physical makeup of the individual especially with respect to the health, strength, and appearance of the body (a hearty constitution) b: the structure, composition, physical makeup, or nature of something (the constitution of society)
Hope that helps clear things up a little for some of you.
Cheers :)

04-Mar-2010 09:24:51 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2010 09:26:57 by MlightKnight

[#BVAM69CMM]

[#BVAM69CMM]

Posts: 35 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your combat level: 106||112
What time zone are you: Gmt+8(he...i mean I...think)
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it: Defence noob iz I, lvl 90
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it: Fletching and Woodcuting noob iz I both 99
What is your total level: 1764
What minigame do you like to play the most: Stealing Creationz noob iz I
What type of combat do you use most: Meleed
Do you agree to follow all the rules: Yessir
Who recruited you: Luke did (aka Meleed Flame aka the ftwest person ever ;) )
Do you have any 99's: 2 woodcut and fletch cause im newb ;)

04-Mar-2010 11:05:39

OXY

OXY

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................. ¸¸„„..„¸ ................................. ¸„..„„¸¸ .................... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........... } .. '·--·'

04-Mar-2010 22:31:21 - Last edited on 04-Mar-2010 22:31:58 by OXY

OXY

OXY

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................. ¸¸„„..„¸ ..............bump............... ¸„..„„¸¸ .................... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........... } .. '·--·'

05-Mar-2010 17:18:39

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top