Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hmmm, what do i do on runescape....well i try to runecraft at least 10k natures a day if not more. other than that, i just usually sit at ge talking to random people haha. nothing else to really do, im just patiently waiting for this new skill to come out =D once its out, its on tj!! first one to level it the highest =P

18-Feb-2010 18:30:09

BourbonKall

BourbonKall

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What is your username: i r 99 mine
What is your combat level: 62
What time zone are you: (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time : Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London
What is your highest combat skill and what level is it: attack and stregnth
What is your highest not combat skill and what level is it:
What is your total level:woodcutting lvl 50
What minigame do you like to play the most:fight pits
What type of combat do you use most:attack/range
Do you agree to follow all the rules: yes
Who recruited you:
Do you have any 99's: no

18-Feb-2010 18:40:52

[#VJZVF881K]

[#VJZVF881K]

Posts: 189 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bump,,,

I know there was an issue in the cc but wasnt a witness.. The General rank is more than a trophy rank and its powers ARE NOT to be abused. The "kicking power" has to be respected from both parties involved. The authority of a General cannot be taken lightly.. It must be used ONLY in extreme circumstances.. Without knowing more of what happened.. All I can say Is DO Not abuse your authority..
On a second note yes this cc was intended for longtime friends to play RS and have a home to come to. Making it open with ranks helped to serve those that like events to host etc. Becoming open CC with clan ranks was a hard choice for Nanny.. I hope all respect that.
I would reccomend ANY major event like a person being kicked absolutley needs to be posted on this forum. Who? what? and why?. But only if Nanny agrees to this. Running a clan is a major job.. Leaders burn out because of the work load. A ton of time is spent trying to figure out what happened. So open forums could help..
But then again DO NOT kick a person you disagree with.
Again sorry this is just my 2 cents

Rob

19-Feb-2010 02:13:52

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top