Forums

Seeking Glory ---All Levels--- Thread is locked

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136

Seekingglory

Seekingglory

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome back divine and welcome once again to the clan chat, i hope u bring knowledge as well as a commitment to making this clan better. Looking forward to hearing some ideas for events and improvements from you.
Best Wishes... Chris

22-Mar-2011 23:31:54

Ism0keblunts

Ism0keblunts

Posts: 429 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey guys this is made u blush sry but ima have to quite the clan its been fun knowing some of u but my dad passed away this past week so i have some stuff i need to take care of dont know when ill b back to rs so thnx for everything and ill talk to yall later.

23-Mar-2011 19:42:13

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My condolences made you blush.

Ok. So im currently 175k away from 99 agility. I could get today but im waiting for Tre to get 99 crafting and Minimidgeton to get 99 defence. We will all be getting 99 together sometime this weekend. Ill let you all know of a time when we decide. Hope you can all make it out to celebrate with us in our achievement.

23-Mar-2011 19:57:19

TWENTY F0UR
Sep Member 2023

TWENTY F0UR

Posts: 322 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
CLAN EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE MUST COME TO KEEP THEIR SEEKINGGLORY MEMBERSHIP!!!!!! Ok ok I lied. You don't have to come but I don't see why you wouldn't. There will be five 99's achieved between four people.
Tre-Crafting
Minimidgeton-Defence
T man doc-Fishing and Cooking
xLOADMASTER*-Agility
There also might be a guest getting 99 farming but its not confirmed yet. We plan on getting our 99s at 1pm central time in world 97 on Saturday, March 25th. Please log in 15 minutes early so we are not waiting on anyone. Join the clan chat to figure out where to meet.
If you are close to a 99 and would like to get it with us on Saturday, let Tre, minimidgeton, or myself know in game or post on here.
Hope to see you all there =D

24-Mar-2011 16:54:28 - Last edited on 24-Mar-2011 19:42:16 by TWENTY F0UR

OXY

OXY

Posts: 521 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
bump.
i think i can spend more time at events now. over at soulwars our cc just took down the entire world alliance spanning w143/44/77/9 and covering 8+ clans ranging from 105+ to 130+. weeve been working on it for months now and that mess is finally over
R.I.P xxdeathx,demonslay cc,doom squires, eskimos inc, demonroyals, obby squires, (pk clan wicked fury), obbys army etc. etc.

.. ו¬·-.,¸ ... ,·• .................."zombies don't sleep, they wait"..„„¸¸ ...... •·, ¸,.-·¬•×
. ¸.-·•¤•··-`.¸¸'·.„¸_¸_¸¸„.¤*˜¨ ......... } ............................. { ......... ¨˜*¤.„¸¸_¸_¸„.·'¸¸.-´··•¤•·-.¸
,´........... ¸,.--··•·•-¸ ... ¸„¤^*´¯¨;·*¨,´. ·•×I EAT GLUEו· `,¨*·;¨¯`*^¤„¸ ...... ¸-•·•··-..,¸ ........ `,
'·--·' ...... { .......... '·--·"¨ .......... '·.¸¸'·-„..-···••¤•88•¤••···-..„¸-·'¸,.·' ............ ¨"·--·' ........ } .. '·--·

25-Mar-2011 13:24:12

Quick find code: 90-91-366-60234136 Back to Top