Forums

veteran pso members

Quick find code: 90-91-300-66250392

Desingerica

Desingerica

Posts: 356 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
came back to rs recently and well everyone is gone? where is pso? I used to nex in pso nex like 15 hrs a day and it was an amazing fc. I later formed an amazing friendship and bond with lots of members but then I quit rs, got hacked for phat set, etc. When I came back my fl is deleted, pso no longer exists . What happened, are are all my mates at?

I see many noob clans out here and they do not know how to run masses, they don't know how to run clans nor friendchats. Only people who were true pros at what they were doing is by far pso.

Where is everyone at or did everyone else quit runescape too?

is there possibility of re forming the clan? Lots of people hated pso and many clans hate to this day but not me. Pso have a place in my heart, they were a group of very skilled and dedicated players who excelled at their tasks.

You know who anticrashed for me at corp and other bosses? Pso
Who accepted me into any mass even tho I was muted? pso
Who added me as soon as I would join their fc? Pros S Only
Who let me join any mass even tho my lsp was always extremely high 100m+ lsp? pso
Who had respect towards me and knew my value? PSO

Thank you pso for all that you've done for me. Those were the real brothers of mine who sadly I cannot find on rs anymore because only people left are snowflakes. There is no more community like pso, those were the last true pros of ruenscape. There is only one pso, the rest are copies.

08-Apr-2022 03:15:11

xKaitlinx
Sep Member 2023

xKaitlinx

Posts: 129 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Add me in game M O A S S not sure if you play OSRS or rs3 I agree with everything your saying. I was in PSO PSO-KAIT or Calii gurl was my name. None of these clans know about the og PSO everyone talked and alot of these clans don't talk in the cc

18-May-2022 01:05:14

Quick find code: 90-91-300-66250392 Back to Top