How did you learn about us?: I searched for a clan and i found out this one
What do you do like to do most in-game?: skilling
Anything else we should know?:
Timezone: (GMT+/- X):+2 hours

28-Oct-2018 11:29:53

Confabulati

Confabulati

Posts: 131 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear KojiKnuju you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself Confablulati or anyone of the names of leaders below:

== RedPhenix981 == Owner

Try to add any of these leaders mentioned above please, This is to try and make it easier to invite you into the clan, or you could also join our clan chat and let yourself be known and ask for assistance to arrange a meet up in game to get you invited in!

Thanks for applying to the clan Blackdust! Hope to see you in the clan chat soon.

29-Oct-2018 15:03:59

Beat It Nerd
Aug Member 2022

Beat It Nerd

Posts: 108 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: Beat It Nerd
Nickname: Beat It Nerd, or just Nerd works
F2p or P2p?: p2p
How did you learn about us?: scrolling through the forums
What do you do like to do most in-game?: (PVM/PVP, skilling, questing, other): PVM
Anything else we should know?: close to maxed player trying to find a smaller none elitist clan that i can just chill and rediscover my love for the game
Timezone: (GMT+/- X): EST -5

29-Oct-2018 22:51:21

LSDpenguin

LSDpenguin

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: LSDpenguin
Nickname: matt
F2p or P2p?: f2p (will change before dxp)
How did you learn about us?: forums
What do you do like to do most in-game?: (PVM/PVP, skilling, questing, other): Skilling, PVM
Anything else we should know?: looking to make friends to PVM and skill with.
Timezone: (GMT+/- X): Central Standard

level : 76 , 856 skill

31-Oct-2018 04:44:33

Confabulati

Confabulati

Dear Beat It Nerd you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself Confablulati or anyone of the names of leaders below:

== RedPhenix981 == Owner

Try to add any of these leaders mentioned above please, This is to try and make it easier to invite you into the clan, or you could also join our clan chat and let yourself be known and ask for assistance to arrange a meet up in game to get you invited in!

Thanks for applying to the clan Blackdust! Hope to see you in the clan chat soon.

01-Nov-2018 17:23:02

Confabulati

Confabulati

Dear LSDpenguin you have been accepted into the clan Blackdust. We thank you for applying with us, when in game ensure that you do have your private set to *on* so that it is easier for us to get a hold of you. Alternately you can add myself Confablulati or anyone of the names of leaders below:

== RedPhenix981 == Owner

01-Nov-2018 17:23:27

Chomplified

Chomplified

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Display Name: Chomplified
Nickname: Chomp, Chompy or Dani
F2p or P2p?: F2P
How did you learn about us?: Was scrolling through the forums
What do you do like to do most in-game?: (PVM/PVP, skilling, questing, other): PVM, Questing, meeting new people
Anything else we should know?: I recently just got into Runescape again and I'm sorry if I'm not super helpful but I'm a fast learned
Timezone: (GMT+/- X): UTC/GMT -8 hours

09-Nov-2018 04:40:40

Quick find code: 87-88-890-66046616 Back to Top