An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

Posts: 3,376 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Markain said :
~*~*~*~ Joining Last Kingdom ~*~*~*~
RuneScape Name: Markain
Combat Level: 124
Why are you interested in joining?: Looking for a good "all around" clan (meaning, PvP, PvM, events, minigames, keepers of cheese, questing, dungeon diving, maybe some wine to go with that cheese..) and Last Kingdom appears to be pretty open to multiple activities. Also like the Zaros connection; he's slowly coming into being my IC God of choice with the green man up and kicked the celestial bucket.
Will you be active?: As best I can. I work anywhere between 50-70 hours a week including rotating Saturdays. Rainy days will tend to give me better free-time during the day. So let's all cross fingers for some summertime tropical storms and whatnot shall we? All in all should be able to get a good few hours in each week, sometimes more, and I'll try to pair it with clan activities when possible.

Accepted!
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

17-May-2016 21:24:46

An Epic Fool
Nov Member 2023

An Epic Fool

Posts: 3,376 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StewardMan said :
~*~*~*~ Alliance Application ~*~*~*~
Clan Name: Kharyrllian Wolfpack
# of Members: 48
QFC (if applicable): 93-94-36-65789282
Reason for alliance: Looking to start a blood pact between golfercab, stewardman, devdog, and epic fool
Person to contact: StewardMan

After talking with the High King, we have decided to accept! (Though, I'm a bit iffy on the blood, personally, you know does it hurt...?)
Cain Izrail |
Court Jester
of The Menaphite Empire

22-May-2016 01:23:40

The Gud Kang

The Gud Kang

Posts: 14,154 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The W103 Mini-War Tournament

Hi Last Kingdom,

You have been invited to participate in the W103 Mini-War Tournament. The details are as follows:

*The Tournament will take place on Saturday June 18th and the final match will be on the 19th
*The wars are 5 vs 5 minimum, but there can be more people (e.g. 10v10, 12v12, 7v7 etc) if BOTH clans approve of it. Proof must be sent to either Epic Fool or myself.
*Rules can be hashed out between the two pocs but it must be best of 3 rounds. If there is a disagreement just let someone know and default rules can be imposed. Please be reasonable and don't let it come to that.

I will be assuming that every clan wants to participate unless you indicate otherwise on the W103 Land Claim thread! It is perfectly ok to say yes now and back out later if you need to. I will post the standings next Thursday or Friday after everyone has had a chance to say no if they need to. Once again if you do not say otherwise I will assume you are participating.

Pm me or highlight me on Discord if you have any questions!

-Sound

27-May-2016 03:44:54

Quick find code: 87-88-842-65735369 Back to Top