Forums

:^-:-^:Knights of Light:^-:-^: Thread is locked

Quick find code: 87-88-786-63963926

xDoors

xDoors

Posts: 260 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome! If you are still on right now then I can add you to the clan. You just have to tell me where you are.
Also feel free to participate in our clan chat - Knights of Light - to meet some of the members and see what we're like.

07-Nov-2012 20:15:48

Real Poop
May Member 2021

Real Poop

Posts: 591 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello!
It is with great sadness that I am announcing my resignation from the knights of light. This clan has been the single best part of my runescape experience for the last year and a half and it has been a great pleasure for me to have an opportunity to watch this clan grow and develop. The people I have met have been some of the nicest and most pleasant people I have gotten to know anywhere and I greatly appreciative for those who made the clan possible namely Logging In, Rayneman X, and Trinity 7404 (cough trinster.) I'm and truly sorry to have to be typing this post but with my loss of interest in the game and general inability to get on and play these days I feel I am no longer a productive member of this clan. Especially now with the official announcement of the Evolution of Combat I can safely say my adventure in this game will surely be coming to an end.
Thanks to all who made my experience in this clan amazing.
~Poop
Pot
Josh

PS- Whenever I do stop online to play RS I will most definitely be in the CC as a guest :) .

08-Nov-2012 00:55:17

phillipe320

phillipe320

Posts: 8 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i have added magikkudoors to my friends list and i am assuming rayneman x is the founder because he is the onlt one with a kol related clan chat if there is anything else i need to know please accept me as a friend and tell me and if anything is needed of me please feel free to let me know

08-Nov-2012 04:22:01

Quick find code: 87-88-786-63963926 Back to Top