T E P PVE/Social

Quick find code: 87-88-702-65915191

T1lValhalla

T1lValhalla

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Runescape Name: DeshainofEld

• Combat Level: 34

• Total Level: 355

What is your favorite activity or skill? I enjoy combat of all types.. favorite skill, I would have to say, is Slayer ( of course it's a combat related one) followed closely by Construction and Herblore.

What are your goals in RS? I am a returning player after about a 2 year hiatus, so I want to check out the new things that have been added while working on getting my levels up.

Previous clans you where in? It's been a while since I've played so I can't remember the last clan I was in. This is also a new account (figured I'd start from scratch).

Do you understand breaking our rules may result in a kick? Completely understandable, and the rules all seem fair.

Did a current member of T...E...P recommend our clan? If so, who? No, I found this clan by looking through the forums.

Hope to hear from someone soon, totally understand if my levels aren't on par with what you are looking for. Thanks in advance.

15-Aug-2017 02:01:12

Varcul
Apr Member 2010

Varcul

Posts: 9,845 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Congratulations DeshainofEld

You have been accepted into T...E...P !

Please turn on your PM so we can contact you in game, Or visit our CC and notify a high rank that you have been accepted and need an invite. :)

15-Aug-2017 17:14:01

Back End

Back End

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
• Runescape Name: Back End

• Combat Level: 59

• Total Level: 835

What is your favorite activity or skill? - Runecrafting

What are your goals in RS? - Completionist, As it is for most players. But for the time being getting my first 99 and saving enough GP to buy a Bond for Membership.

Previous clans you where in? - Returning Veteran, Last time I played was 2014, Can't remember the last Clan I was in.

Do you understand breaking our rules may result in a kick? - Yes, I am fully aware of this. I serve as a game Moderator for a small Indie Game titled "Robocraft", The Staff are told that if we break rules we may lose our rank. I can guarantee no rules will be broken if i'm accepted into the clan.

Did a current member of T...E...P recommend our clan? If so, who? - Afraid not, Found this clan via the Forums.

16-Aug-2017 21:35:41

Quick find code: 87-88-702-65915191 Back to Top