Wizes

Wizes

Posts: 31 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What do you prefer to be called? By my RSN or Josh
Total level: 2700
Combat level: 138
Current RuneScape goals: Working on Comp and 10k AOD kc
Country and time zone: U.S.A!!! Eastern time zone

-How did you find out about Force of War? (Clan vex, forum, friend) I read the forums while i was in search of a pvm clan

-Please list your previous Clans: To be honest, i leave so many clans because i find out that they were not for me. I'm still in search of a clan that fits me. Last clan was godless knights.

-Additional information or comments: My name is Josh. I enjoy all tiers of pvm. The more people at bossing, the better! I dislike solo pvm and i like to enjoy my time with others. I Mostly do pvm or you can find me doing clue scrolls. i'm a really fun person to boss with and i enjoy meeting new people and helping out people who need it.

-We are a Clan for all ages, do you agree to behave in a manner to provide a comfortable experience for everyone? Yes

03-Nov-2018 22:56:36

007groudon

007groudon

Posts: 542 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Being Accepted

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
Wizes
, you have been Accepted into
Force of War
, Welcome!

Please follow the steps below so we can make sure that you are invited as fast as possible:

• Join our Clan Chat as a guest
Force of War
to let one of our members know you have been accepted and agree to meet up for an invite
• Turn your private message
ON
(this will make contacting you a lot easier)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Please be patient with the inviting process =)
Proud
Deputy Owner
of
Force Of War
| Recruitment Thread

04-Nov-2018 02:10:33

Fidgetsniper
May Member 2023

Fidgetsniper

Posts: 781 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What do you prefer to be called? Death, or Sam
Total level: 2214
Combat level: 137
Current RuneScape goals: I want to get really involved with killing bosses and achievement 99 runecrafting
Country and time zone: United states, Central Time zone

-How did you find out about Force of War? (Clan vex, forum, friend) Forums.

-Please list your previous Clans: Have not had any I haven't really been a socially active player but I am trying to be more active with others, I mean that's what multiplayer games are meant for.

-Additional information or comments: The office is life.

-We are a Clan for all ages, do you agree to behave in a manner to provide a comfortable experience for everyone? Yes I do.

-After applying, please turn on your PM so we can invite you faster? Will do!
Would you rather be feared or loved? Both, I want people to be so afraid of how much they love me.

05-Nov-2018 04:01:28

007groudon

007groudon

Posts: 542 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Being Accepted

Hello
deathiizzzle
, you have been Accepted into
Force of War
, Welcome!

Please follow the steps below so we can make sure that you are invited as fast as possible:

• Join our Clan Chat as a guest
Force of War
to let one of our members know you have been accepted and agree to meet up for an invite
• Turn your private message
ON
(this will make contacting you a lot easier)

*Please be patient with the inviting process =)
Proud
Deputy Owner
of
Force Of War
| Recruitment Thread

05-Nov-2018 04:42:20

Quick find code: 87-88-658-65976249 Back to Top