Forums

Knights of Aether 70+ (T27)

Quick find code: 87-88-630-65865330

GioVannii

GioVannii

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please copy and paste this application into a post and fill it out before submitting.

Note: You must be patient when applying. Your application may be accepted whenever someone of proper authority reads it over. It could take a minute, it could take a day.

==============
Member Application
==============

Display Name: Antrexo
Combat Level: 70
Total Level: 670
Who is the leader of the clan?: Fiona Fire
Will you follow the clan rules? Yes:
Did someone recruit you? If so, who?: No
Anything else we should know?: Returning member to Ruenscape, I created this account I think.. 3 weeks ago and I'm already level 70. Looking for a good mature group to play with. I am not in the mood to deal with drama or childs play. I am serious about this game. I am a tad older than I think most players. I am thinking of starting a twitch streaming page and maybe broadcast our events.

20-Mar-2017 03:32:20 - Last edited on 20-Mar-2017 05:12:40 by GioVannii

usmarine2033

usmarine2033

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
==============
Member Application
==============

Display Name: usmarine2033
Combat Level: 70
Total Level: 1101
Who is the leader of the clan?: Fiona Fire
Will you follow the clan rules?: Yes
Did someone recruit you? If so, who?: No
Anything else we should know?: I have played unescape for a long while now and I have recently just jumped back into it looking for a good group of ppl.

21-Mar-2017 21:42:56

Don of Fire

Don of Fire

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Antrexo,

Congratulations! You've been accepted as a member of Knights of Aether! Because you are new to the clan, you are considered as a 'Trial Member' where you will be with other new recruits. Once you earn 5 AP (Activity Points), you will be placed into The Aether Knighthood. The two Minister of Admissions are D0YLE, and Sooapy. The Leader is Fiona Fire. Any one of these three can help you with any questions you may have. If none happen to be available, you can always just ask in the clan chat.

Also, we have a clan website that you should visit. Google keywords: Knights of Aether Zeta. It should be the first result that comes up. We cannot put the actual url on this thread. If you have any problems finding it pm a rank. We recommend that you bookmark (add to your Favorites) our website so that you don't have to ask for the URL every time.

Additionally, understand that:

• You have one month to gain 5 AP and be placed in The Aether. If you do not reach 5 AP in one month, you will be swept from the clan. If you have issues with activity, PM a Leader and we can work something out.

•We recommend that you:

- Read over the first 3 informative pages of this thread
- Join our CC (Knights of Aether) as a guest as soon as you can
- Ask a high-ranked person to get you added as a clan member in our CC

•If you need any help, just ask in clan chat or pm a rank. Thank you and welcome to the clan!

Sincerely,

Don of Fire
Council Member

22-Mar-2017 01:33:11

Don of Fire

Don of Fire

Posts: 44 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear usmarine2033,

Congratulations! You've been accepted as a member of Knights of Aether! Because you are new to the clan, you are considered as a 'Trial Member' where you will be with other new recruits. Once you earn 5 AP (Activity Points), you will be placed into The Aether Knighthood. The two Minister of Admissions are D0YLE, and Sooapy. The Leader is Fiona Fire. Any one of these three can help you with any questions you may have. If none happen to be available, you can always just ask in the clan chat.

Also, we have a clan website that you should visit. Google keywords: Knights of Aether Zeta. It should be the first result that comes up. We cannot put the actual url on this thread. If you have any problems finding it pm a rank. We recommend that you bookmark (add to your Favorites) our website so that you don't have to ask for the URL every time.

Additionally, understand that:

• You have one month to gain 5 AP and be placed in The Aether. If you do not reach 5 AP in one month, you will be swept from the clan. If you have issues with activity, PM a Leader and we can work something out.

•We recommend that you:

- Read over the first 3 informative pages of this thread
- Join our CC (Knights of Aether) as a guest as soon as you can
- Ask a high-ranked person to get you added as a clan member in our CC

•If you need any help, just ask in clan chat or pm a rank. Thank you and welcome to the clan!

Sincerely,

Don of Fire
Council Member

22-Mar-2017 01:33:33

Quick find code: 87-88-630-65865330 Back to Top