==============

Display Name: GirthWorm
Combat Level: 68
Total Level: 831
Who is the leader of the clan?: Fiona Fire
Will you follow the clan rules?: Yes
Did someone recruit you? If so, who?: No
Anything else we should know?:

I am 2 combat levels under your requirements. I'm having a hell of a time finding a U.S. based guild so figured I would apply here, being under leveled, and the worst you could say was no. I have played the game on and off for a few years not really making much progress. I am now finally back in and really starting to understand what the game has to offer and loving it. I figure a community to talk to along the way will make everything that much better.

I have one requirement that I ask and if you cant meet it feel free to deny my application. I am an adult with 2 kids of my own, so a certain level of maturity can be expected from me. I'm only saying this because I've met quite a few children so far and its starting to get frustrating. I'm looking for a guild that isn't ran by 15 year olds. I'm fine playing with kids in the guild I just don't want to be involved with a hierarchy of teenagers. reading through your guild post I don't think that is the case here but I feel I should be upfront.

22-Oct-2017 08:14:54 - Last edited on 23-Oct-2017 21:33:58 by GirthWorm

D0YLE
Oct Member 2011

D0YLE

Posts: 825 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
application accepted girthworm (which is an awesonme name by the way) As for your one requirement, our clan actually has a quite mature member base. Very diverse in the age department. Hop into clan chat as guest for an invite!

24-Oct-2017 19:09:24

D0YLE
Oct Member 2011

D0YLE

LizzyX0Pixie said :
==============
Member Application
==============

Display Name: lizzyXopixie
Combat Level: 89
Total Level: 1199
Will you follow the clan rules?:yes
Did someone recruit you? If so, who?: N/A
Anything else we should know?: I have been playing Runescape since 2007 (obviously very off and on) I've only ever had this account. I am very interested in playing with other people again, whether it be skilling or questing or anything else!

Yes! accepted! please join as guest in clan chat to get an invite

24-Oct-2017 19:10:13

Ubermise
Dec Member 2019

Ubermise

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
==============
Member Application
==============

Display Name: Ubermise
Combat Level: 91
Total Level: 1632
Did someone recruit you? If so, who?: Nope
Anything else we should know?: Recently returned to playing RS and hope to be in this superb clan.

25-Oct-2017 08:45:57

D0YLE
Oct Member 2011

D0YLE

Ubermise said :
==============
Member Application
==============

Display Name: Ubermise
Combat Level: 91
Total Level: 1632
Did someone recruit you? If so, who?: Nope
Anything else we should know?: Recently returned to playing RS and hope to be in this superb clan.

Application accepted! Please join clan chat as guest and ask for someone to invite you to the clan. If no one is online that has the permission to do so, please add me (d0yle) to your friend list and pm me if you see me online. Other people you can add include but arent limited to Fiona Fire, or Nylair. Hope to see you soon. I am at work at the moment, will be online later today i can add you onto my friend liat at that time. Welcome!

26-Oct-2017 20:05:37

Quick find code: 87-88-630-65865330 Back to Top