Forums

Mayhem CCC - All lvls welcome!

Quick find code: 87-88-619-65817164

I Ecart I

I Ecart I

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Farest said :
thanks.. i am currently playing old school. not sure when i'll be able to go back to RS3..
I can only be in the chat when i am on my phone. never mind then. thanks for the reply though =]

Good luck in oldschool to you sir! If you are ever around hit us up! If you want to come back to the dark side that is (and yes its true, we do have cookies)!

14-Sep-2016 23:52:33

Ja-mez

Ja-mez

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: USN James
Total Level:2475
Combat Level: 138
Quest Points: 330
Highest Skill(s): 99 in a few, combat stats, slayer, nearing herblore/prayer/smn etc
Favorite thing(s) to do in RS: Boss / Skill mostly
What are you looking for in a clan: I'm looking for people to chill with, talk with while skilling, invite to bossing, I've been out of the game for a bit so I'm trying to have a cool community to get back into it with, and maybe re-learn some bosses like araxxor / nex.
And if you'd like, a bit about yourself: just a chill scaper like most :D

25-Sep-2016 20:15:48

Ja-mez

Ja-mez

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: USN James
Total Level:2475
Combat Level: 138
Quest Points: 330
Highest Skill(s): 99 in a few, combat stats, slayer, nearing herblore/prayer/smn etc
Favorite thing(s) to do in RS: Boss / Skill mostly
What are you looking for in a clan: I'm looking for people to chill with, talk with while skilling, invite to bossing, I've been out of the game for a bit so I'm trying to have a cool community to get back into it with, and maybe re-learn some bosses like araxxor / nex.
And if you'd like, a bit about yourself: just a chill scaper like most :D
Sorry for the double post

25-Sep-2016 20:15:49 - Last edited on 25-Sep-2016 20:16:10 by Ja-mez

uPsetttJr

uPsetttJr

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN: uPsetttjr
Total Level: 193
Combat Level: 41
Quest Points: 6
Highest Skill(s): 38
Favorite thing(s) to do in RS: combat training
What are you looking for in a clan: looking for some people to to make the game more fun.
And if you'd like, a bit about yourself:
lol yea im low lvl, ive been playing rs on and off since rsc, it shouldnt take me to long to get up in the 80s since I know the game pretty well. im older so I wont be bringing any drama to your team and il bel active so you should see my stats bump up fairly quick. anything else just pm me ingame, thanks.

09-Oct-2016 20:02:02

Quick find code: 87-88-619-65817164 Back to Top