Shatttered Dawn T3

Quick find code: 87-88-570-65466015

I Grausam I

I Grausam I

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Member's Application:

Name (what would you like to be called): Lando
Combat Level: 79
Total Level: 862 and rising fast as I am currently skilling. It was 808 when I first logged in today :P
Highest Skill and Level?: Strength; 85
Previous Clan Experience: I just started playing again after about a year and a half of hiatus.
If applicable, who were you recruited by? N/A

Any additional information you'd like to add? Such as personal interests, favourite thing to do in real life: I love American Football and UFC/MMA. I also like boxing, so pretty much anything to do with fighting. I love to read, but it has been awhile since I picked up a book. I enjoy fishing and spending time outdoors. I'm working towards being a 50 Defence Turmoil Pure. I also have a main account, A Whole Kilo.

16-Jan-2015 21:47:42

Ja-mez

Ja-mez

Posts: 171 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name (what would you like to be called):USN James, James I guess :D
Combat Level:137
Total Level:2369
Highest Skill and Level?:99 in a few :D
Previous Clan Experience: I've been in a few but I've been gone from game for a while, trying to find a fun clan to keep me interested
If applicable, who were you recruited by?
N/A

Any additional information you'd like to add? Such as personal interests, favourite thing to do in real life:
I do stuff, and things.

19-Jan-2015 02:27:03 - Last edited on 19-Jan-2015 02:27:20 by Ja-mez

Not Coal

Not Coal

Posts: 646 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Position applying for: Forums Admin

Current Clan Rank: Sergent

in 3-5 sentences sum up why you believe you are best for the job:

Well i've been in the clan a number of years and have got a good knowledge of how everything functions, including the weekly point and event counting. I use the forums a lot and have already had a lot of experience in formatting and organizing threads. I can make awesome artwork that is 100% original no matter how much tj denies it! And as most of you have realised i have no life and dedicate way too much time to this game and subsequently the clan!

19-Jan-2015 21:15:20

Quick find code: 87-88-570-65466015 Back to Top