Forums

Shatttered Dawn T3

Quick find code: 87-88-570-65466015

Abbyrascal
Jan Member 2017

Abbyrascal

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi there,
I'm new to the clan and not too sure what it's all about, but I'm told it's good to be in a clan, so I'm happy to be here! Up until now I've always played RS solo, and I haven't figured out the whole chat thing yet, so if you message me online and I don't respond to your message don't be offended, it's just that I don't know how! LOL I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually.

Name (what would you like to be called): Abbyrascal. it's a mash-up of my two cats' names... :)
Combat Level:99
Total Level:1745
Highest Skill and Level?: Woodcutting - 85
Previous Clan Experience: None
If applicable, who were you recruited by? Happy Jasper

A bit more about me: I'm probably older than almost everyone on here (nearly 50, if you can believe it), but I'm young at heart. I'm into cats, jazz music and sushi. I'm also a marathon runner. I'm only on RS for a few hours/week due to other work/life commitments, but I'm happy to contribute to the clan in whatever ways you need me to. Main personal RS goal for now is to get all my levels to 70 so I can get my next achievement cape.

Look forward to meeting some new friends!

12-Nov-2014 22:56:22

Eliot590
Nov Member 2023

Eliot590

Posts: 418 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name (what would you like to be called):
Combat Level: 51
Total Level: 680
Highest Skill and Level?: 58 runecrafting
Previous Clan Experience: I've been in 4 other clans, being helpful where I can, but no real positions on RS besides 1 clan I co-founded. I've been kicked once for inactivity(urk, my fault, but that was awhile ago). My other 3 fell apart due to inactivity. Not sure the causes tbh being a new grunt, lol. None before as I've only started looking into clans instead of just going solo/with friends a couple years ago.
If applicable, who were you recruited by?

A little bio: I'm a writer, and have led(often as a diplomat) in other games. Here I have mainly quested solo and just wandered doing minigames/war games or gone skilling lol. I decided to attempt to join this alliance as it seems well rounded as I enjoy drifting from everything from clan wars to skilling to hanging out. I hope I can be of help while I'm around :-)

13-Nov-2014 23:34:34 - Last edited on 13-Nov-2014 23:41:03 by Eliot590

Quick find code: 87-88-570-65466015 Back to Top