Forums

Secluded Empire Clan

Quick find code: 87-88-468-66200787

ImCarlo
Aug Member 2022

ImCarlo

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
At Secluded Empire, we're always at the forefront of RuneScape's ever-evolving combat landscape. Whether we're battling cows in Lumbridge, taking on the undead hordes near Fort Forinthry, or challenging the latest formidable boss, combat is a core pillar of our RuneScape experience.

With the introduction of Necromancy, we recognize the need to enhance the older combat styles that many of us have grown to love. As we embrace these changes, our 6-year-old RS3 clan, Secluded Empire, stands as a united community ready to adapt and conquer new challenges together.

Join us and be part of this exciting journey. Discord is our platform for communication and camaraderie. Let's shape the future of combat in RuneScape as one united clan!

02-Nov-2023 04:13:40

D1ckBLong

D1ckBLong

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I am interested in joining the clan. I am cb 75, I am kinda a new player and kinda a vet lol. I played about 20 years ago, probably quitting a year or two after RS2 release. At that time I was around cb 110. Some of my old school buddies have talked me into getting back into RS, I have been playing now going on 15 days and almost 110 hours of game play.

04-Nov-2023 21:23:46

ImCarlo
Aug Member 2022

ImCarlo

Posts: 54 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Stay informed about the latest happenings in RuneScape with Secluded Empire! November brings a wave of graphical updates and the excitement of Double XP. Join our 6-year-old RS3 clan and be part of the discussion and action. Discord is where our community comes together. Dive into the world of RuneScape with us!

09-Nov-2023 03:19:55

Quick find code: 87-88-468-66200787 Back to Top