Ssrb Cc

Ssrb Cc

Posts: 634 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
--SSRB Inactivity Form--
Reason(s) For Inactivity: Going away for the weekend
Inactivity start date: 9/24/11
Inactivity end date: 9/26/11
Will you still be able to post on our forums?: Probably not
Are you being totally honest, do you promise all of SSRB that you are being truthful?: Yessir
Username Signature: Lilfc14

23-Sep-2011 02:21:10

TimberWolf I
Nov
fmod Member

TimberWolf I

Forum Moderator Posts: 6,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How time flies...I remember joining a small up and coming clan called Shadow Slayers Reborn in August of 2008, co-founded by Awsomeman251 and Slade Groth. And of course it was 50+ back then :P I'm not quite sure what level I was but it didn't matter to me at the time, I was ready to get back into the clanning scene after a few lackluster attempts to create my own clan.
There were good times and bad times, but through it all SSRB is still here, still standing. There have been a multitude of personalities that have come and gone, I could probably take up an entire page writing about that haha. But I won't. :P
Three years worth of events has happened during my time in SSRB. We had the introduction of the Grand Exchange, the first ever bonus experience weekend, the re-introduction of free trade and the wilderness. For me personally-my first pair of claws gotten off Tormented Demons, my first revenant kill, and of course the background color of my posts. :)
But as the cliche goes, all good things must come to an end. There was a time when I considered myself to be in my "prime" in Runescape, that time has passed. I am now effectively in the twilight of my Runescape career, as much as it hurts to type those words :( . I'll admit I tried to hold that off for as long as possible this summer with my push for 96 Summoning, 95 Prayer, and a Chaotic, but Father Time waits for no one.
I look back at everything that has happened during my time in SSRB, during my time in Runescape and ask myself the question: Would I do it all over again? The answer? This may sound familiar to you Lil :P . In a Heartbeat.
Well I think I've bored you all enough ^_^ . I am officially announcing my resignation as Co-Leader of SSRB and will be moving into an advisory-type role from here on out. I officially appoint TehPyro/PyroLizard to take my place and wish him nothing but the best of luck in his new role.
[Post continued below]

23-Sep-2011 04:15:56 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2011 04:26:11 by TimberWolf I

TimberWolf I
Nov
fmod Member

TimberWolf I

Forum Moderator Posts: 6,692 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I won't be disappearing forever (you'll never get rid of me that easily :P ) but my playing time will be drastically reduced, even more so than recently, as you may have noticed as I prepare for this transitory period. When I am on, I will do my best to annoy you with college stuff :D But I will also be here for anything. If you have any kind of issues going on and need someone to talk to, feel free to shoot me a PM if I'm online.
*Sigh* That's it. There's nothing more that I have left to say. Thank you guys for giving me the best 3 years of my RS career. To quote the great Larry King, instead of good-bye, how about so long.
-Your friend, clanmate, and now advisor, Timber
From the bottom of my heart, I love you all. TWL FTW@@@. (Insider joke)

23-Sep-2011 04:16:03 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2011 04:23:18 by TimberWolf I

Quick find code: 87-88-339-62924897 Back to Top