Forums

Dethroned |

Quick find code: 87-88-247-65860121

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to Dethroned.

Dethroned is a multi-functional Clan that aims to unify both the real life aspect and the in game enjoyment of Runescape.

About Us:

Dethroned
; formed on the 8th December 2016, is a clan with a goal to create an intelligent, dedicated and creative community. We are a clan that is obsessed with the enjoyment of Runescape and expanding our skill sets in both real life and in game using eachother as inspiration and aid.

As long time veterans of the game, we would like to share our experiences and create new memories with new, brilliant people and expand our community as much as possible.

Clan information:

- Clan Chat:
Dethroned

- Friends Chat:
Camron

- Founded: 08/12/2016
- Time Zone: International (Mainly GMT/BST)
- Home World:
W71

- Skype Group
- Discord Server
- PVM | Skilling | Minigames | Future Competition

Requirements

- No current level requirements!
- Friendly, with a likable personality.
- Mature (Well, if you like ;) )
- Social
- Humorous
-
P2P & F2P
accepted.

If you would like to know more information about the clan, please check out the rest of the thread.

Thank you for taking the time to observe our clan. :)
All
you
have to decide is what to do
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

14-Dec-2016 16:00:04 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2016 17:54:36 by Camron

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Table of Contents

---Post 1:
Rules
----Post 2:
Clan Convention
-----Post 3:
Getting to Know Us
------Post 4:
Clan Events (Current & Future for the month of:
December 2016
)
-------Post 5:
Dethroned
Ranking System
--------Post 6:
How to Join?
---------Post 7:
Reserved
----------Post 8:
Reserved
All
you
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

14-Dec-2016 16:00:12 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2016 16:16:23 by Camron

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Rules of Dethroned

1. All Jagex Rules apply.

If you are found breaking one of these rules you will risk being kicked from the clan. The use of a macro is an automatic kick from the clan and a clan ban. Luring, scamming or any form of gambling of in game or real life currency through the game, will result in a kick and ban. If you are unfamiliar with Jagex rules, you can read them on their dedicated page.

2. Respect

Engage in a respectful manner toward all members of the clan irrespective of Age, Gender, Race or personality, if you have an issue with a member, feel free to raise a ticket with any of the Administrators. They would be glad to act as an impartial judiciary.

3. Language

Our main language is English, though aim to be multi-lingual in future, we do request however if a conversation is in English that any input in the conversation is also in English to prevent any confusion between members.

We accept swearing (provided it isn't directly malicious to other members of the clan or the Runescape community). Being crude can be fun sometimes and we love a good joke. :)

4. Please don't request Ranks or "beg" for geepee.

If there's anything people dislike, it's beggars. I'd rather you didn't ask for help although if someone wishes to help you out in this way, they are free to do so. By all means ask for advice from any member of the clan, they'd be glad to help out and give some tips.

5. Capping

Weekly Capping is
HIGHLY
recommended. We're not going to force you to cap however it would be a great help and will put you in good stead with us. Capping is essential to the longevity of the clan and so is appreciated.
All
you
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

14-Dec-2016 16:00:16 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2016 17:14:11 by Camron

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Clan Convention

Our Clan Convention is the standard procedure for some of the more unique things that our Clan has to offer.

1. Avatar Rights

Our Avatar is available to all members regardless of their rank, provided they are trusted to use the Avatar properly. Members can apply for Avatar privileges on the dedicated Clan forum available at Community ---> Clans ----> Dethroned.

- The Avatar must be returned to the citadel before logging out.
- The Avatar Warden must ask which world to place the Avatar. (Our usual HW is
W71
).

Of course, once an Avatar session is complete, the member will be reverted to their original rank. Secondly, Avatar priority will usually go to permanent Admin ranks (though they can't steal an Avatar from you if a member already has it active). (Organiser +)

2. Discord Server and Skype Group

Dethroned has a dedicated Discord Server and Skype Group used for communication between members. In order to access these methods of communication, ask any member of the clan and they'll be sure to send you an invitation. (You can find a link to our Discord Server on our dedicated clan page).

More coming soon...

If anyone has any ideas to help make our clan unique, be sure to tell us through a post, or a PM, thank you. :)
All
you
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

14-Dec-2016 16:00:24 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2016 17:53:54 by Camron

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Getting to Know Us

So you've read a bit about our clan, why not get to know the members?

Staff:

Organisers:

- Awaiting recruitment.
- Awaiting recruitment.
- Awaiting recruitment.
- Awaiting recruitment.

Co-Ordinators:

- Awaiting recruitment.
- Awaiting recruitment.
- Awaiting recruitment.
- Awaiting recruitment.

Overseers:

- Awaiting recruitment.
- Awaiting recruitment.

Deputy Owner:

- Pippin

Like Dog, like Hobbit.

Hi :D

My name is Camron and I am the Deputy Owner of Dethroned. I've been playing Runescape for nearly 10 years now and consider myself quite a veteran of the game. I suppose the best way to describe myself is willing to help and aid both new players and experienced players on their journey and ensure that everyone has an enjoyable time with us at Dethroned.

Basically I'm addicted to RS and thought why not find more people who are addicted to RS. ;)

Owner:

- Gimme A D

He likes the gains.

My name is Jack and I'm the Owner of Dethroned. But me and Camron pretty much share responsibilities. I've been playing Runescape for around 10 years or so and it's been a massive part of my life, meeting great people and having fun playing this addictive game. My favorite things to do on Runescape are gaining XP and Treasure Trails. I've always loved them and it's something I still do a lot of today on an Old School Ironman. I'd love to help out people who may be new to the game so don't be afraid to ask for any tips!
All
you
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

14-Dec-2016 16:00:31 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2016 18:24:59 by Camron

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Dethroned Ranking System

Recruit
- You have just joined Dethroned, this period can be seen as both a trial period for you and for our Admin team.

Corporal
- This rank is used for investigation. If a user is either suspected of breaking the rules of Runescape or directly contributed to major issues in the clan then they will be placed on this rank.

Sergeant
- 20M Clan XP - You have gathered some experience for the clan.

Lieutenant
- 50M Clan XP - You have gathered a decent amount of experience for the clan. You can also now recruit members to the clan.

Captain
- 100M Clan XP & A two month stay. - You have been with us sometime now and have gathered quite a large amount of experience for the Clan.

General
- 200M Clan XP & A sixth month stay. You are likeable and have contributed to the social aspect of the clan significantly.

Admin
- You are trusted with a clan avatar regardless of your rank, you can apply for Avatar permissions on the dedicated avatar thread.

Organiser
- You are trusted with the ability to rank up members and are considered an administrator of the clan, you are loved and respected by all members and have been picked especially for this responsibility.

Co-ordinator
- You are trusted with the ability to rank up members and are heavily involved with clan events and the development of the clan in many different ways. A Senior administrator organises the clan efficiently and responsibly.

Overseer
- An overseer is handpicked especially. You are an elite member of
Dethroned. <3
All
you
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

14-Dec-2016 16:00:59 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2016 16:51:20 by Camron

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Join Us

Do you want to join our family?

There are a few ways to join Dethroned;

1. Forum Application

Just fill in the following fields and post in onto the forum to be accepted into
Dethroned
. :)

Runescape Name:

P2P or F2P?:

Time Played:

Previous Clan Experience:

Why did Dethroned catch your eye?:

Total Level:

Favorite Skill and why?:

Would you be interested in capping at our Citadel in our goal for T7? (not compulsory):

2. Join us as a guest In Game

Feel free to join "
Dethroned
" as a guest in order to see what's going on and request to join from there.

Or join the friends chat "
Camron
" to speak to us if you're an Oldschool player.

We encourage all players to join irrespective of their total level and experience, we would love to teach new players and learn from veterans.

Good luck!
All
you
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

14-Dec-2016 16:01:03 - Last edited on 14-Dec-2016 18:04:38 by Camron

Quick find code: 87-88-247-65860121 Back to Top