Quick find code: 87-88-247-65860121

Lupavio12

Lupavio12

Posts: 676 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Lupavio12

P2P or F2P?: F2P, for the time being.

Time Played: about 5 years.

Previous Clan Experience: None.

Why did Dethroned catch your eye?: It was on the front page and I was looking for a clan to join.

Total Level: 1008

Favorite Skill and why?: My favorite skill is magic because ever since I started playing I always wanted to get 99 magic first and become a supreme mage.

Would you be interested in capping at our Citadel in our goal for T7? (not compulsory): Maybe.

18-Dec-2016 20:24:08

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Posts: 36 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lupavio12 said :
Runescape Name: Lupavio12

P2P or F2P?: F2P, for the time being.

Time Played: about 5 years.

Previous Clan Experience: None.

Why did Dethroned catch your eye?: It was on the front page and I was looking for a clan to join.

Total Level: 1008

Favorite Skill and why?: My favorite skill is magic because ever since I started playing I always wanted to get 99 magic first and become a supreme mage.

Would you be interested in capping at our Citadel in our goal for T7? (not compulsory): Maybe.

Hi Lupavio, add me in-game when you can, and I'll sort out adding you to the clan! :D

Welcome :')

(I won't be online until around 8pm GMT tomorrow. :) )
All
you
have to decide is what to do
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

18-Dec-2016 22:51:03

Apethor

Apethor

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: Apethor

P2P or F2P?: P2P.

Time Played: A little over 5 years.

Previous Clan Experience: Nothing to mention really, a few small friend clans back in the day.

Why did Dethroned catch your eye?: Most off the people i used to play with stopped playing so i'd like some new people too play with.

Total Level: 1876

Favorite Skill and why?: I rather enjoy dungeoneering because it allows you too use all your skills and not focuse as much on wether you die or not.

Would you be interested in capping at our Citadel in our goal for T7? (not compulsory): Yeah alwayse like helping out.

26-Dec-2016 00:00:02 - Last edited on 26-Dec-2016 14:40:22 by Apethor

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

Apethor said :
Runescape Name: Apethor

P2P or F2P?: P2P.

Time Played: A little over 5 years.

Previous Clan Experience: Nothing to mention really, a few small friend clans back in the day.

Why did Dethroned catch your eye?: Most off the people i used to play with stopped playing so i'd like some new people too play with.

Total Level: 1876

Favorite Skill and why?: I rather enjoy dungeoneering because it allows you too use all your skills and not focuse as much on wether you die or not.

Would you be interested in capping at our Citadel in our goal for T7? (not compulsory): Yeah alwayse like helping out.

Hi mate, feel free to join as a guest and add me in game, sorry for the late reply, christmas :C
All
you
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

01-Jan-2017 16:04:25

BayMickeyy

BayMickeyy

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Name: BayMickeyy

P2P or F2P?: P2P

Time Played: I've played for years. Joined back in 2006, played on and off til about 2009. I've come back many times throughout the years on many different accounts. I've been on this account for about 6 months.

Previous Clan Experience: None, actually.

Why did Dethroned catch your eye?: I am looking for a small, close knit community that I can create lasting friendships in :) Cheesy, I know.

Total Level: 464... I'm trying, okay?

Favorite Skill and why?: Hm, this is hard. Summoning maybe? I just enjoy practicing it and it's a fun concept to me.

Would you be interested in capping at our Citadel in our goal for T7? (not compulsory): Absolutely :)

Thank you for your consideration!!

02-Jan-2017 00:34:05

Camron
Nov Member 2020

Camron

BayMickeyy said :
Runescape Name: BayMickeyy

P2P or F2P?: P2P

Time Played: I've played for years. Joined back in 2006, played on and off til about 2009. I've come back many times throughout the years on many different accounts. I've been on this account for about 6 months.

Previous Clan Experience: None, actually.

Why did Dethroned catch your eye?: I am looking for a small, close knit community that I can create lasting friendships in :) Cheesy, I know.

Total Level: 464... I'm trying, okay?

Favorite Skill and why?: Hm, this is hard. Summoning maybe? I just enjoy practicing it and it's a fun concept to me.

Would you be interested in capping at our Citadel in our goal for T7? (not compulsory): Absolutely :)

Thank you for your consideration!!

Hey thanks for applying, add me in game and join the clan as a guest to sort out your invite xoxo <3
All
you
with the time
that is given to you.

-Consentus-

02-Jan-2017 14:49:03

Quick find code: 87-88-247-65860121 Back to Top