Game Over 80+/1000+ PvM/Social Thread is locked

Quick find code: 87-88-177-65702359

Nepevoli

Nepevoli

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Nepevoli
Total Level: 1295
Combat Level: 94
Preferred Playing Method (PVM’er, Skiller, Ironman, Hardcore Ironman): PVM'er, Skiller

How did you find out about us? Referenced by a clan member
If anyone referred you to the clan, please state their name: Navy Pride

Two interesting things about you:
My love of plain bananas outshine any other foods, I touched a burning stovetop with my index finger out of curiosity, twice

Where do you see yourself in the future with our clan? What’s your goal?
If I were to be in this clan, I would no longer feel lonely skilling or PVM'ing by myself.
My goal is to meet those with a common goal and have some fun playing RuneScape!

15-Oct-2016 05:40:51

Thrath
Dec Member 2023

Thrath

Posts: 339 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Recently returning to the game after a few years of inactivity. Completely lost with whats changed in the game. Just looking for a clan to help me catch up on whats new. Combat level 108 and total skill is over 1700. Currently F2P but if I can get a grip on the game once again, I'll be subscribing soon. Seen this clan post and it looked very well placed and informational. If you could pm me in-game or just simply send me an invite, I'd love to join the family. I'm usually pretty active during the night hours, I work days M-F, but try to get in as much time on the weekends when most people are active.

19-Oct-2016 04:08:17

Jay F

Jay F

Posts: 148 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: o0 Jay D 0o
Total Level: 986
Combat Level: 89
Preferred Playing Method (PVM’er, Skiller, Ironman, Hardcore Ironman): PVM'er, Skiller

How did you find out about us?

I was looking through the clan recruitment pages and came across you.

1) I had a main that I started in 2004 that was almost maxed other than dungeoneering that I only managed to get to 94 before I quit in 2011.

2) I was hit by lightning at the age of 11!

Where do you see yourself in the future with our clan? What’s your goal?

Ideally I'd love to meet some new people and make some good friends. I'd love to get a maxed account but I'm not sure if that is something that I will be able to achieve again. Having said that, I've been able to go from 5k to 21m in 5 days in F2P and I hear buyable skills are very quick these days so who knows!

14-Nov-2016 16:06:22

Singletilmax

Singletilmax

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Murkdd RS
Total Level: 1347 as of making this
Combat Level: 84
Preferred Playing Method (PVM’er, Skiller, Ironman, Hardcore Ironman): PVM/Skilling

How did you find out about us? Clan Recruitment Page
If anyone referred you to the clan, please state their name: N/A

1. Ex WoW- Addict ;)
2. Been playing rs since around 03 quit around 2006 came back to osrs then found out i like rs3 alot more.

Where do you see yourself in the future with our clan? What’s your goal? I see alot of PvM Activities when I get the levels and alot of capping for that quick xp ;) . And goal is to max and get comp capes

21-Nov-2016 00:52:49

Quick find code: 87-88-177-65702359 Back to Top