New Member looking for Clan

Quick find code: 87-88-170-65877912

DoctorDDandy

DoctorDDandy

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IGN: DoctorDDandy

Total Level: 460 XP

Dislikes: Drama

Why you should add me: I'm as down to earth as it gets. I work from home so I have a lot of time on my hands. I work in the IT security field and have an A+ Cert, Net+ Cert, and Sec+ Cert. If you have an IT problem I can probably help you. I used to play Runescape when I was younger so I have some experience. The main reason to take me in is because I am a good negotiator, and problem solver. I'd be a good asset to any clan.

Why you shouldn't add me: I've only started playing for a few weeks now, and it's nothing like the old Runescape. Although I can hold my own, there is still a lot to the game I don't know. I am not very experienced yet in both Runescapes features, and its in's and out's. Another big thing is that this is a game to me. It's purely for entertainment. Don't expect me to devote my life or pledge allegiance or any silly crap like that.

Why I'm looking for a clan: This is an MMORPG and It's boring to play by yourself. There is a lot of cool games (My favorite being Dungeoneering) that would be even better with a group. I'm mainly looking for some bro's to chill with.
I'm too lazy to fill this out =P

06-Feb-2017 20:00:22

Amtrak

Amtrak

Posts: 997 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey man, you're probably looking for the "Looking for Clan" subforum which is a couple above this one. But if you're interested, I'm a deputy owner of the bar puzzles, a relatively small, pretty relaxed clan. I'm actually a CSC student myself so I'm sure we'd get along great but I can't say I'm an alcoholic or stoner myself :P As far as the clan goes, we've got a whole range of levels and a lot of the newer players that join the clan tend to have a great time and really get into the game. It'd be great to have you if you're interested, so shoot me a pm when I'm on later if you see me!

07-Feb-2017 00:19:53

capn tom

capn tom

Posts: 1,103 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yes we are a teir 5 clan looking for some new friends to join up and share some adventures with all we ask is weekly head count in citadel we dont mind helping out so new to runescape is ok with us and we are also looking for peeps that like to boss. we hope to see you so if you want pm (capnt0m) or (chilznskilz) we are on daily :)

07-Feb-2017 00:39:48

Quick find code: 87-88-170-65877912 Back to Top