Forums

EyeOnTheSky: A Star Community

Quick find code: 75-76-844-64164201

Sylvanna Ree
Aug Member 2009

Sylvanna Ree

Posts: 466 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Introducing, the 3RD ANNUAL CLAN ANNIVERSARY FESTIVITIES!

This year's theme is "When You Wish Upon a Star" And we are celebrating the FIRST FULL WEEK of December!!!!

For the first time, December 2nd is on a weekday, so we're piling on activities the whole week.

Official aka PLANNED activities are the following:

The opening CLAN Toast! Meet December 1st 6pm EST with an in game or out of game beverage of your choice as we toast in a new year. Everyone will say a wish that they want for this new year for this clan or for Runescape.

The Closing clan 99 party Friday, December 5th 8pm EST
Bring your 99s to a location decided by what 99s you are going to get!

All throughout the week, anytime anyone wants to do a clan activity, say "I wish we could..." and EVERYONE should pounce on that opportunity to make the clan's wishes come true! "I wish we could do a sinkhole...." "I wish I had help with my evil tree..." And then everyone hops on the train to do a sinkhole! Its spontaneous and a surprise and should be a WHOLE lot of fun.

Randomly, I will be giving away part of your WISHLIST. Your WISHLIST will be compiled by your posts on this forum of skilling supplies, armor/weapons under 1 mil and things that you want or need to make your dreams on rs come true.

Even more random... I'll be gifting BONDS all throughout the week!

Happy 3rd Anniversary Ya'll!

05-Nov-2013 20:04:48 - Last edited on 26-Nov-2013 01:24:53 by Sylvanna Ree

Rage of Hell
Jun Member 2006

Rage of Hell

Posts: 227 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
yes yes you are seeing this correctly party time is upon us!!!

also seeing we have a whole week of party we could host alot of events
and all ideas are welcome. and offcourse we gonne do a very large star blitz!

and for the 99 party we could use lamps/books to get the last bit of xp all on the same place=) so if u have any ideas on events we should do together dont be affraid to post here

05-Nov-2013 20:29:16

Quick find code: 75-76-844-64164201 Back to Top