Forums

Kags POP Encyclopedia V6

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461

Mr Dipz
Aug Member 2008

Mr Dipz

Posts: 1,541 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Question, Im currently in the pincers region and im getting alot of clue missions from the arc/bowl region. I don't currently have map tables so im just blindly sending them out, which fails alot.

Do i need to focus my port on the related clue mission for a chacne at success? I.E. a clue mission unlocked in bowl, set port to bowl?
or will it complete if currently set to pincers.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Second question, for totems, if you replace like a scroll totem with a clue totem do u have to buy the scroll totem again if u want to switch back?

31-Oct-2021 16:30:30 - Last edited on 01-Nov-2021 02:18:03 by Mr Dipz

Kags
Nov Member 2017

Kags

Posts: 20,299 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Dipz said :
Question, I'm currently in the pincers region and im getting alot of clue missions from the arc/bowl region. I don't currently have map tables so im just blindly sending them out, which fails alot.

Do I need to focus my port on the related clue mission for a chance at success? I.E. a clue mission unlocked in bowl, set port to bowl?
or will it complete if currently set to pincers.

Thanks in advance

Edit: Second question, for totems, if you replace like a scroll totem with a clue totem do u have to buy the scroll totem again if u want to switch back?

1. Once you have the clue voyage, it's either RNG guess at the correct island (25% chance on 1st attempt, then 33%, then 50%, then 100% on 4th try), or using Map Tables to get the hint to the correct island.

2. For both totems and adventurer icons, each and every change costs resources. They are not permanent unlocks.
Kags Player Owned Ports (POP) Encyclopedia V6
HLF V5

05-Nov-2021 01:09:55

Wannes Rules
Nov Member 2014

Wannes Rules

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Kags,

I had a question: Sometimes I get an Special Voyage in my Standard Voyage list (see image).Do you have any idea when this occurs, and if this intended?
I seem to have them when I get a Azure voyage in the Special voyage List, and I reroll the standard voyages. It doesn't seem to matter if the adventurer is in port, underway or already returned (not 100% sure about those).

Also a very (very!) minor remark: in Section 54: Shield Region's Trade Good Voyages (page 6) the requirements for the Ancient Bonus normal voyage are stated as 20,480 for Combat/Seafaring but is should be 20,485 for both.

Thanks!

11-Nov-2021 17:29:26

Quick find code: 75-76-639-66118461 Back to Top