Quick find code: 75-76-482-66122483

MARSZachary
Feb Member 2016

MARSZachary

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Current Runescape Name (and recent RSNs):MARSZachary

2. Current Clan Chat Name:Vorsaki

3. Previous PvP/Warbands related FC's and reason for leaving them:none

4. State the name of your vouch here (if none: how did you find out about the FC?):Rainy Blue from my clan

5. Reason for applying to PkFC:wbs and a team for pking outside of wbs waves

6. How often do you plan on using this FC?:daily

7. We use Discord to communicate during Warbands, will you be able to join and listen?:Usually

8. Wars are not mandatory in this FC, but we do however protect each other if hostile players show up; will you be willing to attack them in multi with us?:Yes

9. On a scale of 1-10 what is your PvP experience?: 7

10. What gear and weapon will you be using?:royal/yak

11. Are you willing to add “PkFC” to your Friends List? (required):yes

12. There is an additional question in the rules that requires a response here, please read through them carefully:11

19-Jul-2020 22:56:35

own guthix3

own guthix3

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. Current Runescape Name (and recent RSNs): own guthix3

2. Current Clan Chat Name: admire

3. Previous PvP/Warbands related FC's and reason for leaving them: PKfc (yes, this fc).
I was really busy in real life (was in my finals, had lot's of projects and exams) which led to me not playing runescape for months, and was subsequently removed for inactivity.
During this pandemic and lockdowns I've started playing the game more and would like to rejoin the fc as I had a positive experience being there.

4. State the name of your vouch here (if none: how did you find out about the FC?): was a member

5. Reason for applying to PkFC: I enjoyed my previous experience with the fc, and now that I've returned to the game I would like to rejoin

6. How often do you plan on using this FC?: everyday for warbands

7. We use Discord to communicate during Warbands, will you be able to join and listen?: yes, i'm on discord

8. Wars are not mandatory in this FC, but we do however protect each other if hostile players show up; will you be willing to attack them in multi with us?: yes

9. On a scale of 1-10 what is your PvP experience?: 6

10. What gear and weapon will you be using?: royal d'hide with royal crossbow

11. Are you willing to add “PkFC” to your Friends List? (required): yes. (I probably still have him added, lol)

12. There is an additional question in the rules that requires a response here, please read through them carefully: 11 (included the space)

20-Jul-2020 11:19:07

Quick find code: 75-76-482-66122483 Back to Top