Forums

Currency Pouch auto-Favorites

Quick find code: 74-75-972-66265335

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

Posts: 14,238 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Could we please have the ability to un-favorite event currencies in the currency pouch so that they don't appear in the favorites list? I have my inventory set up to be 6 slots wide, and high enough that when the currency pouch favorites are open, I can still see the bottom of my inventory with 2 rows of favorites. That's 12 currency slots - the problem is that I currently have NINE auto-favorited (Premium) currencies, that I CANNOT remove from the list - so out of the 8 favorite slots, I can only display 3 of them before I mess up my UI.

Again, let us remove premium currencies from our favorites list if we do not want to track them constantly.
Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;
Do you think I should get off the tracks?

27-Oct-2022 19:25:14

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

Why do we even need to see Postage Stamps, Travelling Artisan Patches, Lucky Dip Tickets, or Heartments when those events aren't active?...

bump btw.
Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;

04-Nov-2022 03:02:16

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

The halloween oddments haven't cleared yet, and what do you think the odds are that the new balloon fragments are going to take up a slot too?... :-| Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;

04-Dec-2022 22:13:36

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

Yep, wrapping paper takes up a default slot, we're up to 9 (NINE!!!) currencies that we can't un-auto-favorite... this is getting ridiculous... Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;

12-Dec-2022 00:57:18

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

And now, as a 10th currency type, the "Pirate's Key" - Jagex, let us actually use our "Check Currency Pouch" option without screwing up our UI.... Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;

04-Jan-2023 03:43:16

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

*pokes thread back to the top* looks like there is yet another new currency being added, auto-favorited and all.... (I'm referring to the DXP Tokens) Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;

16-Nov-2023 06:49:52 - Last edited on 16-Nov-2023 06:50:58 by Adarajin

Bertel62
Aug Member 2023

Bertel62

Posts: 1,017 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What are the odds that Jagex let you decide what you want to see instead of what they want to force you to see? ZERO.

Do we get to decide what background we see on the login screen, even if there is an option for it? NO

Do we get to decide what skybox to use in the game, even if there is an option for it? NO

It is all about forcing you to see what they want you to see. If they did make an option for this, you can be sure that it would not stick, and they would revert it back to their chosen default as soon as you are not looking.

23-Nov-2023 21:52:16 - Last edited on 23-Nov-2023 22:26:24 by Bertel62

Quick find code: 74-75-972-66265335 Back to Top