Forums

Hardmode BGH

Quick find code: 74-75-956-66287411

Teryn Logain
Mar Member 2022

Teryn Logain

Posts: 672 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Increased rewards just like Hard mode bosses.

Hard mode changes:

1. Big game monsters that eat a pack of jadinkos should heal if below 90k hp. Optional: A damage absorb only obtained once per hunt if health is full after eating a jadinko pack

2. Currently the BGH dino will roar and will automatically turn around and walk the opposite path. In hard Mode make it so when the dino roars it will have a 2 second delay and with an overhead message stating, the dinoaur has become enraged by your presence. This will cause the dino to charge you and knock you back unless you react quickly enough to surge/escape/bladed dive out of the way and make for shelter in the grass. Optional: Enrage - currently we can stockpile logs and vines as well as spears. makes theh unts go smoothly. When the dinosaur roars and charges you if it cannot find you, once per hunt, it will destroy the ballistae 5 minutes fro mthe constrcution of the first . the dino will sense you have begun hunting and will become enraged if you take too long to build all 3. but only happens once per hunt.

3. Dinosaurs are huge. In hard mode if the dinosaur walks over you and crushes you, It will not only stun you, but it will decrease your movement speed for 10 seconds, unless you anticipate or freedom.

4. Dinoasaurs are natural predators, they can sense you within the grass but only reduces ur visibility by 50% making it much easier still to evade the red circle. so stay hidden and surely the dino will just pass by without roaring.

5. An extra kind of hunt that is rare to see, but in hard mode, we have a chance to fight an empowered dino. while some of the gods dislike our hero, they will temporarily empower a singular dino, increasing its visibility range by 25% and increasing its hp by double. Reward is 4x a single hunt. can drop hazelmeres ring with LOTD luck if procced.

6. Master Dino cape, after reaching 120 hunter. Removes a pack of frogs each hunt and allows you to activate a 2x or 3x hunt once a day
Hope
can drown, lost in thunderous sound.
Fear
can claim, what little faith remains. But i carry strength from
souls
now gone; They wont let me give in.

18-Sep-2023 17:05:41

DarthYorkie
Apr Member 2023

DarthYorkie

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I support the need for hard-mode BGH encounters and the listed suggestions, 2-6.

I also think that with hard mode encounters, should they be made available, the poison weakness shouldn't stay consistent with consecutive encounters as it does currently.

18-Sep-2023 21:13:16

A  Cole
Nov Member 2003

A  Cole

Posts: 14,682 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I like these ideas. As a Master Very Good Baiter myself, I'd like to see more variety to this piece of content.

Adding another level of difficulty, or at least more reasons to go at speed, would certainly spice things up a bit.

~A~

18-Sep-2023 22:29:22

Quick find code: 74-75-956-66287411 Back to Top