Forums

Raids for Reaper

Quick find code: 74-75-482-66005836

Dark Mist

Dark Mist

Posts: 741 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The reason it isn't already a reaper is because it has a lockout
" Maseo : Do not presume to know me. Until you've held your dying child in your arms. Until you've told him everything will be okay. So that the last words he ever hears are a lie. You know nothing."

11-Sep-2019 04:48:42

I ate all
Sep Member 2013

I ate all

Posts: 1,531 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How about for 200 Reaper points you can unlock the ability to receive "Raids tasks". Which assign 1-2 Raids bosses (2-4 on larger tasks).

After purchase, the Reaper now also sells "Raid Tokens" for 20 Reaper points or 200 slayer points each that after a Raids boss kill allow looting during the lockout period, as long as you're on a Raids task.

The player would need to buy these Raids Tokens if they want to be rewarded extra Raids loot during a task, so the assignment wouldn't be great for Reaper points. However you do get to loot Raids more than once every 2 days if you get the task.
of the elves

12-Sep-2019 06:02:05 - Last edited on 13-Sep-2019 05:30:20 by I ate all

Inque
Nov Member 2013

Inque

Posts: 548 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Would be nice. I don't want to go out of my way to kill some random boss I don't want to kill for a reaper assignment. But I'll always be killing raid bosses consistently, so it's pretty much a task I'm guaranteed to do anyway.

But it'd suck to get a raid reaper task when you can't loot. So I suggest making it so the task can only be received if you can loot or have a reset available.
You can't read this signature. It's written in invisible inque.

18-Dec-2019 20:18:12

Quick find code: 74-75-482-66005836 Back to Top