Forums

New "Kili Row" Quest Broken?

Quick find code: 74-75-466-66284821

Eoghann
Aug Member 2023

Eoghann

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey all,

I am trying to complete the Kili Row quest recently added with the Necromancy launch, but it seems broken (?). I was given the tools to ensoul, performed the ritual, but then I was not given any ensouled tools on completion. I obviously did the ritual since the tools were removed from my inventory - but the quest status is stuck on needing to perform the ritual. What is worse is when I went back to Kili, it just has you ask about what you should be doing - you are not given another set of tools. Am I missing something here, or is this quest broken/uncompleteable if the tools mysteriously vanish from your inventory?

07-Aug-2023 16:49:32

Tashwen

Tashwen

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have you looked in the Ritual Chest next to Malignius?

There's a couple of chests there - one is where the output from rituals goes (this is where the ensouled tools should be after the ritual), the other is used to store some of the mats we use in rituals (so we don't need to have them in our inventory).

07-Aug-2023 17:09:33

CountPetofi
Mar Member 2009

CountPetofi

Posts: 5,623 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My tools are missing as well — they are not in the Ritual chest, the Focus storage, nor are they in my bank. And, as with
Eoghann
, Kili does not offer me the opportunity to make a replacement set, nor does she offer to return the 'lost' or missing set.

:|

Update:

I see where I misunderstood what happened near the end of the quest. Kili exchanged her tools for the Soul urn that I was to fill.

She keeps the tools — which, if so, is ok with me as we don't have to bother putting them on our toolbelts, or equipping them, yada yada yada. And, if this is the case, perhaps a dialog box with Kili clearly stating, " You know what? I'll just hold onto these tools, and you can borrow them whenever you stop by. That way they won't get lost ." Or, something to that effect. By the way, if she does say that she's keeping them, or dialog to the effect that I'm just upgrading the tools for her , again, that misunderstanding is on me. :(

" Yaaayyy ?" *weakly* :P
Please Don't Feed the Forum
Trolls
even if they quote you ;)
You'll
see them eat themselves up
in anger and frustration— instead of you :D

09-Aug-2023 06:12:43 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2023 17:32:08 by CountPetofi

Quick find code: 74-75-466-66284821 Back to Top