Forums

Potion Reservoir

Quick find code: 74-75-429-66290388

MineMineMini
Oct Member 2023

MineMineMini

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This should be reworked it's just an automatic potion sipper why is it locked behind 352 levels of grind? (80 Smithing 80 Divination 80 Crafting and 112 Invention) that's bs, it should be level 15 Invention because 240 levels of grind before hand is more than enough grind to get an automatic potion sipper in my opinion, like what is it with this company and mass grind for the most simple of items, I get the mass grind for end game items but is an automatic potion sipper really considered by this dev team to be an end game item?

14-Nov-2023 19:33:54 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2023 19:34:51 by MineMineMini

MineMineMini
Oct Member 2023

MineMineMini

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
it is an automatic potion sipper, and its incredibly op. so yes it should be locked behind level requirements.

its fine as is

It's incredibly OP for who? LOL you guys are insane no wonder people don't stick around this game, you know when new players come into games and see mass amounts of grind they don't stick around especially when they see that a potion sipper is locked behind insane requirements and this goes for most items, extremely OP items are FSOA and BOLG not a potion sipper, I can actually get an FSOA and BOLG faster than I can get an automatic potion sipper, that shouldn't be the case so no it's not fine as is.

You want an end game item? Here spend $200-$300 on bonds and get any end game weapon in the game you want with ZERO effort, you want a potion sipper however, nah fam you gotta grind days weeks or months especially off DXP just to get AN AUTOMATIC POTION SIPPER bro honest to God you guys are so funny you should start your own comedy show.

14-Nov-2023 20:31:29 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2023 20:34:07 by MineMineMini

SSSavageSSS
Oct Member 2023

SSSavageSSS

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zero effort and instantly by the way, but if you want that potion sipper please sir spend a couple months playing sir yes sir ok sir thank you sir I love the grind sir yes sir more grind please sir can I have some more sir

14-Nov-2023 21:45:57

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,167 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Tenebri said :
you want it because its good.

good items = higher requirements

rs3 is easy now with xp rates, people still want it easier. smh

MineMineMini said :
Tenebri said :
it is an automatic potion sipper, and its incredibly op. so yes it should be locked behind level requirements.

its fine as is

It's incredibly OP for who? LOL you guys are insane no wonder people don't stick around this game, you know when new players come into games and see mass amounts of grind they don't stick around especially when they see that a potion sipper is locked behind insane requirements and this goes for most items, extremely OP items are FSOA and BOLG not a potion sipper, I can actually get an FSOA and BOLG faster than I can get an automatic potion sipper, that shouldn't be the case so no it's not fine as is.

for everyone, thats why you want it so much because its op

but yes its fine as is. this is a game after all, and items will have requirements, some may take only a few hours some will be a lot more.

MineMineMini said :

You want an end game item? Here spend $200-$300 on bonds and get any end game weapon in the game you want with ZERO effort, you want a potion sipper however, nah fam you gotta grind days weeks or months especially off DXP just to get AN AUTOMATIC POTION SIPPER bro honest to God you guys are so funny you should start your own comedy show.

i dont buy bonds for $$$ never have never will. only time ive spent real money on this game was for members before bonds were a thing. i play the game i dont pay for it to be completed for me.

what invention level do you think it should be?
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

14-Nov-2023 22:08:21 - Last edited on 14-Nov-2023 22:11:45 by Tenebri

SSSavageSSS
Oct Member 2023

SSSavageSSS

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So what requirement is it to buy bonds and get end game items immediately?

I want and item not because it is good but because it should be common practice to use an auto potion sipper, it's not some super rare good item that will save me billions in the long run by killing bosses faster than any other weapon in the game, like how is buying that item ok but I can't buy a auto potion sipper? Yo hang on I got an idea I'm gonna go post it right now yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeboi.

14-Nov-2023 22:32:01

Tenebri
Jan Member 2015

Tenebri

Posts: 39,167 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SSSavageSSS said :
So what requirement is it to buy bonds and get end game items immediately?

this has nothing to do with this.

SSSavageSSS said :

I want and item not because it is good but because it should be common practice to use an auto potion sipper, it's not some super rare good item that will save me billions in the long run

its a game dude. thats why.

with this same logic, all axes should be usable at lvl 1. wc

all armour can be put on at lvl 1 defense.

herblore its just adding herby water with something else. all potions done lvl 1.

make soul runes lvl 1 rc. its just putting pure essense on a certain altar

its just common practice

etc
200m all RS3 on 7/3/19
1.2Billion overall Slayer xp / Ultimate slayer title

OSRS 2277/2277 Untrim slayer cape
Hail Satan, He loves for who you are.

14-Nov-2023 23:57:45 - Last edited on 15-Nov-2023 00:04:17 by Tenebri

Quick find code: 74-75-429-66290388 Back to Top