Forums

Dragon rider boots and gloves

Quick find code: 74-75-422-66275216

Silver Pryce
Nov Member 2020

Silver Pryce

Posts: 314 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Can Ilujankan components be added to disassembly component list Dragon rider boots and gloves.

Even a chance of getting the components like 1/10 or 1/100 preferably a flat 1 component drop would be best. It gives these items a purpose and reduces the saturated grand exchange market.

Saturation due to Wilderness flash event rewards. It also feels more rewarding when receiving dragon rider boots or gloves from the sack of very wild rewards

This can be an alternative to leveling dragon rider lance and disassembling it to obtain Ilujankan components. Who don't like to PVM or spend 44m each for a lance

23-Feb-2023 01:27:56

PiraBob

PiraBob

Posts: 37,493 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'd rather see it a 100% chance. Invention is lootboxy gambling enough as is. I know it's not technically lootboxing because it uses in-game resources instead of real money, but it's still essentially a big lottery skill as to how much you need to spend to get perks you want. Bob

27-Feb-2023 15:10:00

Adarajin
Jan Member 2005

Adarajin

Posts: 14,238 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As 'easy' as it is to get the gloves/boots, I don't think it should be 100% chance, but I agree that a smaller chance would be nice. Things may be looking down now, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel;
Do you think I should get off the tracks?

01-Mar-2023 05:26:03

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,169 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PiraBob said :
I'd rather see it a 100% chance. Invention is lootboxy gambling enough as is. I know it's not technically lootboxing because it uses in-game resources instead of real money, but it's still essentially a big lottery skill as to how much you need to spend to get perks you want.

If your issue is the RNG factor you should rather propose doing something about that, instead of proposing to devalue rare components, so players can basically attempt at getting best in slot perks without too much of input.

The issue is - if hadn't basically converted those two items to junk so worthless, they basically just can be regarded as the lowest tier of roll on those bags one guaranteed component would've been adequate. But even if they were made significantly rarer, won't fix the aspect we basically have millions over millions of those things floating for something around 20k in the economy.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

01-Mar-2023 17:30:17

Quick find code: 74-75-422-66275216 Back to Top