Forums

Crux Un-Eqal Knights

Quick find code: 74-75-12-66275950

Prinzest
Jun Member 2006

Prinzest

Posts: 939 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
In passing to the herb patch I would click on the knight for a quick pick but with very limited success.
Tried with camo outfit with out success, legendary five finger discount-nope, bought luck of the dwarves -nope.

How do players sit there picking away with only 1 in 10 stuns?

And I am lvl112

06-Mar-2023 09:22:00 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2023 09:22:41 by Prinzest

Shadow Wolfy
Jun Member 2010

Shadow Wolfy

Posts: 1,530 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prinzest said :
In passing to the herb patch I would click on the knight for a quick pick but with very limited success.
Tried with camo outfit with out success, legendary five finger discount-nope, bought luck of the dwarves -nope.

How do players sit there picking away with only 1 in 10 stuns?

And I am lvl112
you need camouflage outfit with traehern exoskeleton thingy owned cast mask spell with the seren light form curse and legendary five finger discount for 100% success
The Oldest and Wisest of Wolves.

06-Mar-2023 11:09:59

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,169 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Prinzest said :
And I am lvl112

Yeah no, you're not. Not even close.

I would highly recommend you to disable virtual levels in the gameplay settings if you actually think that this is the case due to not understanding that concept. Since this poor judgment of your capabilities may lead to further disappointments like this one - not only for thieving, also for other RNG based skills.

Shadow Wolfy said :
you need camouflage outfit with traehern exoskeleton thingy owned cast mask spell with the seren light form curse and legendary five finger discount for 100% success

This.

Crystal Mask + Light form is an absolutely must. Otherwise a familiar, some thieving boost or the soul box can be used to compensate some of the other things. But without the mask - no chance.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

06-Mar-2023 11:39:01 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2023 12:00:49 by Rikornak

Rikornak
Oct Member 2013

Rikornak

Posts: 9,169 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The exoskeleton (albeit you can activate the thieving chance it would provide by having a set of gloves of silence in the bank), crystal mask + light form and the soul box are quest rewards.

So you probably should look for something else for thieving training, since that also is for other pickpocketing things basically mandatory. Cracking safes neither relies on RNG, nor has it any quest locks whatsoever for instance, except for unlocking a few more locations, allowing for a better route - which should solve both of your problems at the same time.
Improvements: Tooltip / (F2P) QoL v2
Quick Fixes: Invention

06-Mar-2023 15:31:49 - Last edited on 06-Mar-2023 15:34:02 by Rikornak

A  Cole
Nov Member 2003

A  Cole

Posts: 14,682 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you can't access Prif, Pickpocketing in general is completely pointless.

To me, the mechanics are completely outdated compared to the rest of the game. The only update it has received over the years is the piling up of bonuses that reduce the failure rates. This is not enough.

for my take on how it could be improved.

~A~

06-Mar-2023 18:46:16

Quick find code: 74-75-12-66275950 Back to Top