Forums

I support your purple hair.

Quick find code: 55-56-308-62734111

Enheduanna
Sep Member 2023

Enheduanna

Posts: 16,566 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Alakazam.
I regret to inform you that your residence on this plane has been terminated and you are being moved to a lower plane (i.e hell or possibly lower).
Unlike you, who tries to hide behind others, I will be personally attending to your removal. Should you try to resist, I will be forced to use more than lethal force. Do not try me on this - there is more chance of you winning the game than there is of even scratching me with your most powerful attack.
I apologize to the families of the ninjas - although they can hardly have been elite since they didn't even make it to my FAKE house before being killed by one of my cats.
Thank you for your cooperation and I like forward to mocking your inferiority in future.
Magery, the Archaic Lord of Chaos, The Oncoming Storm, the Lord of Everything, Master of Forum Fight and King of the Hill.
The thread is now Script's.

14-Aug-2011 02:32:38

Alakazam Man

Alakazam Man

Posts: 4,044 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear Forum Lord,

Since you have apparently declared war, I have placed a curse on you in which anyone that comes in contact with you will die which will leave you to live a life of misery and loneliness. This is due to your attempts to banish me to a plane that i ALREADY LIVE IN! Because your powers are no match for mine, resistance is futile. Please, for your sake, do not attempt to retaliate or steal the thread from its rightful owner, Birk :D
Sincerely,
Alakazam Man
PERMANENT CO-CEO of this thread :)

14-Aug-2011 02:40:16

Enheduanna
Sep Member 2023

Enheduanna

Posts: 16,566 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I have only one response for you, insignificant one...
*Starts laughing*
Needless to say, the thread is Script's and will always be Script's until he or I say otherwise, at which point it becomes mine.
Some day I'll get Script to remind you all exactly who and what you're dealing with but for the moment I rest safe in the knowledge that the only person who could take it away from me prefers to stay in Forum Fight most of the time.
So, without further adeu, I declare victory. Eternal victory.
Have fun counting and so on because the thread will never be outside the Watcher's control again.

14-Aug-2011 03:04:57

Lady Deluxe

Lady Deluxe

Posts: 44,440 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Now look here mr forum lord dude, you just march your way back to the top of the hill where you belong for now...
This game is and always will belong to the purple head players like myself and birk
so I say to you Mr Forum Lord Toodleloo and good riddance.
My thread :)

14-Aug-2011 09:47:46

Quick find code: 55-56-308-62734111 Back to Top