Forums

I support your purple hair.

Quick find code: 55-56-308-62734111

Script Mak3r

Script Mak3r

Posts: 3,531 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*punts everyone with purple hair, or an Afro that is purple out of a window(so it's a defenestrate punt)(oh, and it's closed) that looks into the thread* My thread, and whatever number it should be. And to the guy that 'banned' me, How can you remove life itself without dying?
~Life~
~Nature~
~58/99 Fishing~
*User of Alt Codes~
~Script Mak3r~
Lord Yatagarasu, the Black Sun.
Thank you for giving me your power.

The sunlight that rains down on the Earth
is a nuclear furnace that will create new atoms.

My ultimate nuclear fusion will burn up
every body, heart, phantom, and fairy!

03-Aug-2011 15:31:59

Alakazam Man

Alakazam Man

Posts: 4,044 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ah oh look im still here....look at that! ahem well its time for me to do my thing! ^_^

Dear Raz and Script,
I do not regreat at all about informing you both that you are permanently banned from not only the Runescape website but every website on the Internet. If either of you try to open up Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.... your computers will self-destruct in 3 seconds. Afterwards, an enraged gorilla will appear next to you and throw a pie at your faces which contains rotten animal feces from every animal in the world. I would not recommend ever leaving your houses since land mines have been placed around every entry and exit point in your home. In fact, since we here at Jagex have resorted to drastic measures, we made it so the only safe place in your houses is your bedroom closet where you may cry and crawl into the fetal positions as long as you desire. Thank you for your non cooperation and we hope to never hear from you two again ^_^
Sincerely,
Alakazam Man
-Co-Owner of this thread :D
P.S: 1 ;)

03-Aug-2011 22:08:51 - Last edited on 03-Aug-2011 22:09:01 by Alakazam Man

Script Mak3r

Script Mak3r

Posts: 3,531 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Because it's still my thread,
Dear(or not) Alakazam Man,
We regret(also or not) to inform you that your house has been moved to a nuclear testing facility. The nuke will hit you in *insert count down from 10 here, cuz it gets censored*
Lord Yatagarasu, the Black Sun.
Thank you for giving me your power.

The sunlight that rains down on the Earth
is a nuclear furnace that will create new atoms.

My ultimate nuclear fusion will burn up
every body, heart, phantom, and fairy!

04-Aug-2011 13:18:20 - Last edited on 04-Aug-2011 13:19:32 by Script Mak3r

Quick find code: 55-56-308-62734111 Back to Top