Forums

I support your purple hair.

Quick find code: 55-56-308-62734111

Fatness
Jan Member 2022

Fatness

Posts: 378 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
You received *1* new message that's secretly two, along with a mysterious box!
" Dear "I support your purple hair.",
We regret to inform you that you have now been taken over by the Official RS Forums Thread Take-Over Group due to reasons we cannot inform you of. We will now proceed to begin your assimilation into our database of threads we have taken over. However, we have also bumped this thread so that others may see this message. In addition, we strongly support this thread, hence the assimilation into our database.
Not-So-Sincerely,
Official RS Forums Thread Take-Over Group.
Due to the fact that you have died, we have permanently banned your account from the Official RS Forums. Your descendants will have to create a new account to play on; this account is no longer available for usage.
In more random news, you have obtained 999 new messages.
Sincerely,
Auto-Messaging System "
You open the mysterious box.
A pie comes shooting out an--
*dies*

19-Jul-2011 05:55:19 - Last edited on 19-Jul-2011 05:55:57 by Fatness

Alakazam Man

Alakazam Man

Posts: 4,044 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear BirkTheBoss,
I regret to inform you that you have died. Your thread has been donated to your co-owner, Alakazam Man. Unfortunately, your afro was considered a biohazard and was burned, and the ashes were fed to the KBD. Your cause of death was the excessive awesomeness from the afro being too much for you to handle. Lastly, in order to make sure you do not return as a zombie, you have been permanently banned.
Sincerely,
Jagex :(

1 ^_^

19-Jul-2011 06:15:06

Quick find code: 55-56-308-62734111 Back to Top