Forums

What would you do?

Quick find code: 55-56-265-63179932

Venire

Venire

Posts: 2,617 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh man, that's depressing. I would stack up on lots of useful information from the Internet before it collapses. :p

What would you do if the Lumbridge Guide suddenly became real and wanted to move in with you/you & your family?
Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you are right -
Henry Ford

25-Nov-2018 15:16:43

Oxtus

Oxtus

Posts: 1,454 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would become a monk and pretend to believe in God, eventually moving up the ranks with my fake fanaticism before becoming the Pope. I would then declare a holy war against the salesman, in order to get my money back.

What would you do if there was a lottery where you had a 90% chance of winning £100 million, but a 10% chance of dying slowly and horribly.
I like beer.

11-Jul-2019 00:25:58

Tupi1970

Tupi1970

Posts: 4,809 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I never bet on lotteries... ;)

What would you do if Jagex takes the Wildy, Pkilling and the free unlimited trade out of the game again?

(someone bumped this old thread... dunno how. Is there any bump button? where?)

25-Sep-2020 19:44:01

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would grab the popcorns and watch people as they riot all over the world! ^_^

What would you do if I moved into your basement?

(Yeap, both original poster and FMods can use the bump button)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

25-Sep-2020 19:58:28

Doom Valiant
May Member 2023

Doom Valiant

Posts: 143 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Working on scientific research in outer space and I dont need to pay a penny? Sign me up, I need that resume boost haha

What would you do if you were given the opportunity to have your neurological network or conscience copied and pasted to a main computer database in order to preserve you after death? (Think Matrix or Dark Mirror if anyone has watched these).
»»»Ðòóm Välîånt«««

08-Nov-2021 05:37:20

emotions
Jun Member 2019

emotions

Posts: 14,401 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It's a nice idea, this happens in the anime Kaiba somewhat :P

That's a pass unless, there's an exact replica of my body. Being stuck in the database is just prison.

-What would you do if a grey alien decided to abduct , travel to other galaxies with you?
“We’re all stories, in the end. Just make it a good one”

21-Mar-2023 05:21:35

Quick find code: 55-56-265-63179932 Back to Top