Forums

Prestigious Signature School 2

Quick find code: 55-56-26-64916570

Freud

Freud

Posts: 6,469 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
..::;;¸-*°* - .,¸¸„.· ....:::;;;|;;;:::.... ·.„¸¸,. - *°*-¸;;::..
°* - .,¸¸„.·..::;; ·.„¸¸,. - *°|°* - ,.¸¸„.· ;;::.. ·.„¸¸,. - *°
..::;; ·.„¸¸,. - *°*-¸ ...:::;;;|;;;:::... ¸-*°* - .,¸¸„.· ;;::..

Done! Sorry it took so long
.......:::::::;;;;;;;;
¸.·°´¯`°·.¸
;;;;;;;:::::..
Freud
;;;;;;;:::::::....
¸.·°´¯`°·.¸
.......::::::;;;;;;
`°·.¸
Clueless Adventurers
¸.·°

28-Apr-2016 13:00:39

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Posts: 14,357 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No problem :P This is much better.

Now let's try a 3-lined, shaded advanced border, remembering what you've just learned about centering, mirroring, and shading. Remember, no transitions between lines in an advanced border.

- – —•— – -

I suppose now is the time to work on your pre-test Jokku. I hope you're still around :P
OSRS Newb Help Initiative ',
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'
ˆ.,¸¸„:‹ "¨,¸¸,.‹´

10-May-2016 19:37:20

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

The Graduation Pre-Test for Jokku23:

Short Answer Question A:
You are working at a signature company. You make a signature for a customer and she does not like it. She is acting in a way that seems to be obviously passive aggressive. In general you do not like the tone of her voice. She requests that you fix her signature. How should you respond?

Short Answer Question B:
You are working at a signature company. A customer has posted an application, but no other workers have responded yet. It has been well over a week. You figure you should complete his application as quickly as possible, but his application is unclear and you do not know exactly what he wants. If you ask him to clarify, it will likely take another week before he sees it, as he has given up on checking the thread daily. If you complete the signature, he will likely ask you to change it. What is the best way you can think of dealing with these two problems?

There is not a singular right answer. Think of how different scenarios could play out. Explain your reasoning for your choices.

Signature Surgery (For your actual test, I will create a new sig, not just an old arial 9 one) :

‹•*°*•¸...¸•ª'ª•¸………,··.,¸¸,¬^º^¬¸….'¸«¤^*º°ˆ¨¯¯¨ˆ°º*^¤»¸'….¸¬^º^¬,¸¸,.··,………¸•ª'ª•¸...¸•*°*•›
……..°›;¸¸¸,‹°……….‘¸………..¸ˆ...¸°…..Grad Practisé…..°¸...ˆ¸………..¸‘……….°›,¸¸¸;‹°……..
……….'¸……..¸,..,¸¸„‹ˆ………..‘›,¸¸;‹•*ª*•¸…………….¸•*ª*•›;¸¸,‹‘………..ˆ›„¸¸,..,¸……..¸'……….
………...`•»«•´…………………….‘›,¸¸,‹ˆ….''©©''….ˆ›,¸¸,‹‘…………………….`•»«•´………...
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'

10-May-2016 20:51:51

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Original Signature A:

Name: Nop Patar
Which student is to complete this? Jokku23
Line 1: Aiya
Line 2: Eärendil
Line 3: Elenion
Line 4: Ancalima
Do you want Normal, Clean, Messy, or Leet text? Clean/Messy mix
What browser are you using? (IE, Firefox, etc) Firefox
How many lines do you want the signature to be? (1-4) 3
Do you want it Shaded, Alt Spaced, Regular, or Character Reduced? Advanced Shaded (w/ alt-spaces please)
Extra Notes: No strikethroughs please.

Original Signature B:

Line 1: Can you
Line 2: read me?
Line 3: *won tuoba
Line 4: tahW
Do you want Normal, Clean, Messy, or Leet text? Leet
What browser are you using? (IE, Firefox, etc) IE
How many lines do you want the signature to be? (1-4) 4
Do you want it Shaded, Alt Spaced, Regular, or Character Reduced? Alt-spaced.
Extra Notes: Unsymmetrical.

Image Signature:

Line 1: The circle is now complete
Line 2: When I left you
Line 3: I was but the learner
Line 4: Now I am the master
Do you want Normal, Clean, Messy, or Leet text? Clean
What browser are you using? (IE, Firefox, etc) GC
How many lines do you want the signature to be? (1-4) 4. No more.
Do you want it Shaded, Alt Spaced, Regular, or Character Reduced? Your choice
Extra Notes: Darth Vader mask on one side. (Sorry :P ) Death Star on the right.

Four-liner Conversion:

....¸‹ *²˜¨`"*- .„¸¸,.‹•¤¬¸. Iñš†êåd øƒ †rýïñg †ó çrëà†è á bꆆèr róbø† .¸¬¤•›.,¸¸„. -*"´¨˜²* ›¸....
¸´......................................ˆ¸........'†rÿ çrêå†ïñg ¸·; â ;·¸ bꆆër mäñ'........¸ˆ......................................`¸
'.,¸....™¤¸.........................¸'.........¸ *°ˆ’°* ›.„¸¸,: · '.......' · :,¸¸„.‹ *°ˆ°* ¸.........'¸.........................¸¤™....¸,.'
.....`·.,¸,.*.........................˜„¸¸,.‹¨£íƒê íš øñlý whå† ÿõú màké øƒ 솨›.,¸¸„˜.........................*.,¸,.·´.....
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'

10-May-2016 20:52:51

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Extra Credit: (Your choice, only one)

Option 1: Diagonal Mirroring. You will be graded on how well you mirror. Worth up to ten points.

Option 2: Vertical Mirroring. You will be graded on how well you mirror. Worth up to five points.

Option 3: Shading Signature. You will need to make a design using only spaces, periods, colons, and semicolons. Worth up to seven points.
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'

10-May-2016 20:53:05

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

A reminder that no one else is to attempt any of this, or give Jokku any help whatsoever. Thanks.

Also, the one week rule obviously does not apply to the pre-test. The results of this test are inconsequential. This is for practice.

--- *won tuoba

That asterisk should be a ¿
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'

10-May-2016 20:54:41 - Last edited on 10-May-2016 21:00:48 by Nop Rs

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Nop Rs said :
I suppose now is the time to work on your pre-test Jokku. I hope you're still around :P

Still camping around here :)

Before I do anything can you check do these look (about) the same width to you?

ˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆˆ|
.........................................................................................................|
´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´´'|

...because I still think ˆ is a lot smaller now :(

11-May-2016 18:13:43

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Something may be a bit rushed now, but for the actual test I want to make my best works ever. It's ok to make mistakes now. I can probably post these in different parts since this is a practice test, so here are my first answers.

Nop Rs said :
Short Answer Question A:
You are working at a signature company. You make a signature for a customer and she does not like it. She is acting in a way that seems to be obviously passive aggressive. In general you do not like the tone of her voice. She requests that you fix her signature. How should you respond?

I would fix the signature as well as I can and, if necessary, ask what kind of changes she would like. I would also ignore her aggressiveness and respond cheerfully. Maybe she was just having a bad day. However, I would follow the situation, and if she started breaking the forum and/or the signature company rules, then I would take appropriate action.

Nop Rs said :
Short Answer Question B:
You are working at a signature company. A customer has posted an application, but no other workers have responded yet. It has been well over a week. You figure you should complete his application as quickly as possible, but his application is unclear and you do not know exactly what he wants. If you ask him to clarify, it will likely take another week before he sees it, as he has given up on checking the thread daily. If you complete the signature, he will likely ask you to change it. What is the best way you can think of dealing with these two problems?

One option would be to quickly sketch something, so when I ask him to clarify, I could also show that as an example and ask if he would like something like that. At least he sees something is being done and it didn't take over a week to just query about his application.

13-May-2016 18:23:00

Quick find code: 55-56-26-64916570 Back to Top