Forums

Prestigious Signature School 2

Quick find code: 55-56-26-64916570

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¸,.‹¹˜…¸,.‹¹˜˜°·¸ …°……¸. ~......... ,·^………,·^…¸·°˜°·¸¸·°˜°·¸
°…°…°…°…­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ¸´ …°… ,’… .' ­…….… ,’.‘·.,¸,.·* ­ ­ ,-*‘·¸,.¤* ,‹¹˜˜°·.
…°…°…°… ­ ­ ­ ­·´……………‘·.,¸‘·.,¸¸,.·’ … Cheers! ‘.¸¸,¸¸,.·’‘·.,¸¸,.·’

07-Sep-2014 14:50:14

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Posts: 14,357 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is a good signature ;) the design is a bit broken, but I can understand that given that this is your first unsymmetrical signature. The standalone º's don't really help, but let's look at the rest of the signature.

¸,.‹¹˜˜°·¸
..........¸´ See how ¸´ looks like it curves in this direction ¸·*´ ? We want it to curve the other way like ¸,.‹' Obviously I'm exaggerating the curves so that you can see which direction is which, let's try and reverse the direction of the curve in that transition.

¸,.‹¹˜˜°·¸
...........¸‘ See how that meets up better? If you don't, don't hesitate to ask me to explain further... it's hard to explain with words over the internet :P

,·^ The carrot is really thick compared to the , and · Try replacing those thin symbols with thicker symbols to make it more uniform, like ¸-^

‘·.,¸,.·* The asterik is sort of low and too thick to match up correctly with a comma.
Try using a ˆ

For your next assignment, let's focus on creating a nice, flowing, connected looking design with a healthy amount of space in between the design. Make sure your transitions match up well. Read the guide on space on page 4. Choose your own text and make the signature symmetrical and four lines.
OSRS Newb Help Initiative ',
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'
ˆ.,¸¸„:‹ "¨,¸¸,.‹´

11-Sep-2014 01:26:48

Freud

Freud

Posts: 6,469 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@Nop - I have limteted internet.. I'll get my assignment done when I can..
.......:::::::;;;;;;;;
¸.·°´¯`°·.¸
;;;;;;;:::::..
Freud
;;;;;;;:::::::....
¸.·°´¯`°·.¸
.......::::::;;;;;;
`°·.¸
Clueless Adventurers
¸.·°

11-Sep-2014 14:26:17

4A6F6B6B75

4A6F6B6B75

Posts: 35,046 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
´ ­,·­¤*˜*°•¬.,¸¸,.•¸­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­hehehe­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ¸•.,¸¸,.¬•°*˜*¤·,`
´, ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ hehehe­­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ .´­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ¸,. ­ ­ 5 ­ .,¸­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­`. ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ hehehe ­ ­­ ­ ­ ­ ­,`
.­ '.¸¸.*­ ­ ‡­ ­ *.¸¸.´­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­,´­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ~.~­ ­ ­ ­ ­`­,­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­ `.¸¸.*­ ­ ‡­ ­ *.¸¸.' .
˜˜°·.¸,.·’‘·.,¸¸,.·’˜°·.¸¸.´ ­ ­ ­ ­ ­­hehehe­ ­ ­ ­ ´.¸¸.·°˜‘·.,¸¸,.·’‘·.,¸.·°˜˜

11-Sep-2014 17:33:54 - Last edited on 12-Sep-2014 16:20:20 by 4A6F6B6B75

Quick find code: 55-56-26-64916570 Back to Top