Forums

Prestigious Signature School 2

Quick find code: 55-56-26-64916570

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Posts: 14,357 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- – — • Samsaurus99's Graduation Pre-Test • — – -
¨`ˆ”°¤ Please do not try to aid him in any way as that would result in punishment.

Part 1: Short Answer Questions

Please give a well thought out response a few sentences long.

1. A new player with no prior posts copies your friend's signature claiming it as his
own work. How do you deal with this?

2. A first time customer who is very excited to recieve his first signature posts an
application at a company where you work. A response is not immediately given, so
the customer continues to post the application, ask how long will he have to wait,
along with other needless posts. These well-intended posts soon begin to add up,
and is now considered spam. How should you respond to the customer?

Part 2: Signature Surgery

Please fix any mistakes, and improve anything questionable in this signature.
Improvements made can be based off of anything you have learned. I recommend
looking through the guides and seeing if the signature has any errors in those
subcategories. Try to keep it looking as similar to the original as possible while still
getting rid of the mistakes.

„•*ˆ¨ˆ·.¸.......`'·¸.....¸‹^'ˆ'^›;¸¸,.-´ˆ`-¸_¸,·´¯¯`·,¸¸,·'¨˜´¯`·.¸ .........
..............` › .„¸¸;.‹´.¸ ·¹;ˆ....',............'¸.........¸·`-.©¥ÅÑ.`¸' .........
...¸÷¹'¨'............(..¸ ´...¸’..Šåm.`-,¸¸,¹¹·,'·,¸¸,·´ Ï¢€¥ `·._.·´ `·., .....
...'.,¸¸,‹,'¸¨¸ˆ,›„¸`-=- ˆ.......¸-ˆ¨ˆ*•„¸¸,.¸_¸.-``·.¸¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸¸.·' ......

Part 3: Signatures

Name: Nop Patar
Which student is to complete this? Samsaurus99
Line 1:
Line 2: We can't help everyone,
Line 3:
Line 4: but everyone can help someone
Do you want Normal, Clean, Messy, or Leet text? Clean
What browser are you using? (IE, Firefox, etc) Safari
How many lines do you want the signature to be? (1-4) 4
Do you want it Shaded, Alt Spaced, Regular, or Character Reduced? Alt-spaced
Extra Notes: Just do whatever makes it look best. :P
OSRS Newb Help Initiative ',
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'
ˆ.,¸¸„:‹ "¨,¸¸,.‹´

07-Sep-2013 01:22:15 - Last edited on 07-Sep-2013 01:23:02 by Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Nop Rs

Posts: 14,357 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name: Nop Patar
Which student is to complete this? Samsaurus99
Line 1: It is during our darkest moments
Line 2:
Line 3: that we must focus to see the light
Line 4:
Do you want Normal, Clean, Messy, or Leet text? Messy/Leet mix
What browser are you using? (IE, Firefox, etc) GC
How many lines do you want the signature to be? (1-4) 3
Do you want it Shaded, Alt Spaced, Regular, or Character Reduced? I would like it
advanced shaded with alt-spaces please.
Extra Notes: Unsymmetrical. Please shade so that it is dark around the first line of
text, and bright around the other text. I would recommend putting the two lines
of text far away from each other. I want this shading effect to really pop out.

Part 4: Innovation

Let your creative juices flow Sam, this should be your strong point. It's up to you
what you do.

Part 5: Four Liner Degrading

Turn this 4-liner into a 3, 2, and 1 liner. Again, try to keep the style and design as
similar as possible. Feel free to alter the text boxes.

;;:;::.. ¸. ‹ ¹°;' ..::. ¸·¹ . ..:.::;(text here);::.:... . ¹·¸ .::.. ';°¹ › .¸ ..::;:;;
`‘*¹¸·´.„¸¸„‹´ .. ¸ ·;' (a great deal of text goes here) ';· ¸ .. `›„¸¸„.`·¸¹*’´
;:. { ..:.:;;:.. ¸ ˆ .. ’, ..:.. ¸’ . ..`¨'(text)¨´.. . ‘¸ ..:.. ,' .. ˆ ¸ ..:;;:.:.. } .:;
;:.:. ‘›.,¸¸,.·¨ ..:;;:.. `›‹ ˆ . .:¯¨"* ²º¹³ *"¨¯:. . ˆ ›‹´ ..:;;:.. ¨·.,¸¸,.‹’ .:.:;

Extra Credit:

You can choose your extra credit option.
OSRS Newb Help Initiative ',
¤-¸
¸.‹ *³ˆ;'°*• .„¸¸¸,.'
ˆ.,¸¸„:‹ "¨,¸¸,.‹´

07-Sep-2013 01:22:29

RTPCR
Aug Member 2022

RTPCR

Posts: 5,346 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
¨`ˆ”°¤ Student Application

Username/Nickname: Skull Man646/Skull
Do you have any experience? If so how much? Some experience in old font.
Any reason why you want to make signatures? I'm kinda bored of logos. lol
What browser are you using? (Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc) Google Chrome
Are · and . the same length for you? (IMPORTANT) Yes.
Has you read the rules? Why yes. Has you?
Extra notes: Sup.

07-Sep-2013 02:16:59

Samsaurus99
May Member 2008

Samsaurus99

Posts: 15,715 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just quickly, do I have to do the whole graduation at once, or can I do bits at a time?

Also part 3, signature 1 alt spaces are not viewable on Safari, so I could make an alternative or you may have to edit your application.

-------------------------------

Considering I have all the time in the world, I'll do it over the course of the next few days..

Part 1:

1. First of all, I would tell my friend to make sure they know what is going on. Next I would talk to the person copying the signature and ask him politely to stop. Politely, so he would not feel offended or provoked and would help him understand. I would encourage him to see a signature company or to make his own signature as it would generate a win-win situation for the signature community. If he proceeded to copy and use the signature, I would ask a moderator to get involved under 'Forum help' and warn him to stop using the signature. Again, I would encourage him to make his own or see a company.

2. I would tell them that the company has noted his application and it will be completed to reassure him. I would tell them that we are busy, at least I would assume we are because nobody has created the signature yet and then tell them to stop posting so much. I would also warn them that if they further spammed, we would have to get a moderator involved to hide his posts. I would tell them that we are sorry for any inconvenience.

07-Sep-2013 09:58:17 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2013 16:53:49 by Samsaurus99

Samsaurus99
May Member 2008

Samsaurus99

Part 2:

¸„.•*'ˆ'*·¸......`'·¸.....¸ ‹^'ˆ'^›;¸¸,.-’¨‘-¸_¸,·˜¯˜·.,¸¸ ,.·¹*¯*¹¸ ............
..............` › .„¸¸;.‹´.¸ ·¹;ˆ.....',...........`¸..........¸·™-¸©¥ÅÑ.`¸' ........
...¸÷¹'¨'............(..¸ ´...¸’..Šåm..`.,¸¸,¹¹·.,‘.,¸¸,. ´ Ï¢€¥ `·.,_,.·´ `., .....
...'.,¸¸,‹,'¸¨¸ˆ,›„¸`¬=- ˆ........¸-'ˆ'*· „¸¸,.¸_¸,.-´ˆ`·.,¸¸,.·´¯`·.,¸¸,' .....

I've tried with this signature to smooth things out mostly as the transitions and waves were quite flat and almost jagged. I've fixed a few transition characters, mostly things like ' ` ' to ' ‘ ' and minor things to make them flow into each other. I've left a few things and I was not to harsh on the thickness of some characters as I think that played a good role in the flow, style and shape of the signature. I've also added some dots at the end of the signature to help centre it as well as making it look a little more even than before. I've left the text as it is because I don't think that needed any fixing generally and that was not an issue in this signature. I've tried to vary the use of characters in addition because that can make a signature look repetitive or simple.

08-Sep-2013 16:39:11 - Last edited on 08-Sep-2013 17:21:51 by Samsaurus99

Samsaurus99
May Member 2008

Samsaurus99

.........¸-*¸- *´ˆ ¬.,¸¸,-¸...«·,.....¸-¤-¸.....,·»...¸-,¸¸,.¬ ˆ`* -¸*-¸........
.........'.,,¸¸,. • -¸.........,'Wé çàñ† hêlp èvërýöñé',........¸ - • .,¸¸,,.'........
..-,.........;.........',........',¸¸,.'......'i,¸¸,i'......'.,¸¸,'........',.........;.........,-..
....` - ¬ ´ ¸¸ , . ”.....Bµt êvèrÿøñë ¢åñ hélp šöméòñê'.....“ . , ¸¸ ` ¬ - ´....

Ahh awkward text :@

Ok, so I can't make an alt spaced signature for safari as they don't show up.. I've made one normally, so if you go to another browser you can alt space it.

Text was a bit annoying, always annoying to fill the gaps between lines without text. The way I make signatures usually is I create a flowing line then develop it and add some more lines and that's what I've done in this signature.

08-Sep-2013 16:39:21 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2013 11:01:16 by Samsaurus99

Quick find code: 55-56-26-64916570 Back to Top