Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Terroria is not occupying us its the XQ Immortia with theOil Immortia! Shin Tizuh Is their leader. The FOG has been activated and cannot be stopped! The only way to get through is to type in a code on one of the many control panels around the djinnaken boarder The code is the missing letters on the-----------
This is Shin Tizuh Typing. We rushed in and captured the Djinnaken Leader after he escaped from his cell to type the above (he unlocked a special mechanism so it cant be erased.)
I lead the XQ Immortia, we are allied here with the Oil Immortia. On thanksgiving day we stormed the city and captured the feasting fools.
Now the people of djinnaken think Djinn Spell is sick and that I rule as his trusted advisor. Except a few... who we are now rounding up and imprisoning.
The rest of the people recognize me as king. Which I will be when Djinn Spell dies of his "disease" within a week.
The senators, by the way, were captured on that "great exodus" of theirs. Half of them are fools! (Djinn Spell: They really are!)
If you dare attack us, you will be faced with the wrath of the Immortia AND the full Djinnaken Army, a full 9 BILLION people with the worlds most advanced weapons. Anyways, with this ingenious FOG, we can attack and you just have to sit there and take it.
XQ Imm-- I mean Djinnaken (I am so changing the name after I kill off the leaders) declares war on rocco.
Our armies drop anti-matter bombs which destroy the slums of all your major cities. Like djinn said (I had spies in his administration) Antimatter basically disinegrates matter, it makes it not exist. If you have a shield, your shield is made of matter, and the bomb makes the shield, as well as all underneath it, not exist. Muahahaha!!!
Also, if my plans fail, I always have Djinnaken D-Day! Its a special mechanism designed by Djinn Spell that, if activated, will activate a permanent FOG and kill all living animals, humans, and djinn. It would preserve the land, frozen in time forever!!!!!!

30-Nov-2008 01:23:15

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Also we confess, that all the Immoriti*'s, except the nature and anarchy immortia, united together.
Together we confess for several business failures, a few stock market crashes in various countries, the assasination of all terroria leaders (except the 1st one), the Boston, Djinnaken Fires, several volcano explosions, multiple killings, and the explosion of the Porschestan Military base.
By the way Porschestan, that much oil will explode, not catch fire.
Also, Porshestan, we will be giving you a complementary "Fireworks" Show over your desert to mark the crowning of Djinn*kens new Immortia Emporer-------------
OVERLORD SHIN TIZUH
THE GOD OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. Sky City above my kingdom, I strongly suggest you move. I killed your agent and now have the New Djinnaken Secret Service (a.k.a. Immortia agents) surrounding me. If your not gone by the time im done typing time back there I will start bombing you too!
To late!
(Sends anti-matter bombs in the directions of the city of clouds)

30-Nov-2008 01:28:26 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2008 01:32:36 by Djinn Spelly

Ironmen Bad

Ironmen Bad

Posts: 1,386 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm djinn, I'm so confused loll
Project UDO is complete. Ultimate Defense Opporation.
It will create an indestructible force around area's that can stop anything... it has Neutra matter fused in it, It's basicaly a giant Darkness around my area's I control, and when something comes near it, it falls into the abyss, and no chance of survival... no more information will be released.

30-Nov-2008 01:35:52

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

I managed to get back out of my cell, this is Djinn Spell. Anyways listen, the code to deactivate fog is... wait before I tell you you must pormise not to harm my cities!
Ok it's the missing letters in the substance or-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Shin Tizuh. I have just been crowned emporer of Djinnaken, our "doctors" saying that djinn spell is too sick and crazy to make a public appearance or rule ever again.
Unfortunatly several things, such as the combination to unlock the Allmighty Grand Library of Djinnaken (we want to burn it), and the location of the portal to the netherworld, prevent us from killing him-- yet...
Also our "Doctors" have discoved several "uncureable diseases" that need to be quarentined by burning the establishments they've been in. We've currently burnt 543 houses, 5 hospitals, 4 librarys, 7 homeless shelters, and the homes and offices of every government agencies (I guess the "disease" spread amongst those filth...
IDIOT I KILLED THE GUY YOU SENT TO ARREST ME! THE FOG'S UP SO NOONE CAN GET IN!!!
Also, if I set off djinnaken D-Day I will basically be making 55% of the earth dissapear.

30-Nov-2008 01:40:30 - Last edited on 30-Nov-2008 01:43:31 by Djinn Spelly

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
..... We have evacuated the entire population that was on Earth to Charleston. The good thing is that no Immortia terrorists can infiltrate the government seeing as I only elect my friends.
This is bad, very bad....

123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

30-Nov-2008 01:40:45

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top