Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Project Terraform is almost complete!!!! At the moment we own other than our Earth Land, 80 different asteroids and 40% of the Moon. All of these places have their own atmosphere and stuff. Oh and we seriously recommend that no one attacks Neros(2), unless you are a super power. If you do, say bye bye toy your country. Anyways, just don't attack us.

123x*z8

06-Nov-2008 23:07:50 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2008 23:38:30 by 123xyz8

Djinn Spelly

Djinn Spelly

Posts: 22,480 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Reminder: Put your status (3), (2), or (S) next to your countryies name always or be punished.
Reminder: Please submit your land ussing MY LAND RUBRIC ON THE FRONT PAGE!!! If you do not do this, you will NOT RULE THAT LAND.
Right now there are some countries just wandering around the desert, no land, no cities, nothing.
---------------------------------
Djinn*ken News:
When we switched over to the 3rd post, on our 20,000th aniversary, the life of our Great Empress Royale, Djinn Empress Sasan, aged 1.5 billion earth years, expired from life. She is now buried in a grand tomb in her favorite place, the Great Plains. Her tomb is in the style of a mayan temple. It is a site. A great stone temple in the middle of a field, bison grazing nearby and great statues surrounding it. It is on a slight hill, overlooking a small pond. It is a truly amazing site, miles from civilization.
Anyways, her last wishes was for UNIVERSE, DOTA, AND SMOAT to be released, one by one.
SMOAT IS NOW RELEASED. IT IS ON PAGE 3.
FUTURE RELEASES
============
Friday. Get ready for awesomeness! DOTA is being released!
Saturday. Since August I have held UNIVERSE from the world, waiting for the right time, 3 months later, it is time to tell the world.
CONTROVERSY NOTICE: Some of you might complain about how unfair UNIVERSE is... I would like to remind you that since your projects take about 3 days to a week and mine have been going on for about 3 MONTHS!!! So I have a right to be over 30 times as awesome as regular projects!
UNIVERSE HAS BEEN GOING ON SINCE: Aug 12... when i joined. I just didnt release info on it until Sept. 20

06-Nov-2008 23:20:33 - Last edited on 07-Nov-2008 02:09:00 by Djinn Spelly

Ironmen Bad

Ironmen Bad

Posts: 1,386 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Name of Country: Zargaria
Name of Land: LabertoryX
Is it real or fictional: Fictional
Did you just conquer it from someone? Yes
If so, who? Drago's country.
Name of Land: Zone - 1 The area's located in north america
Is it real or fictional: Real idk
Did you just conquer it from someone? no
If so, who? none
Name of Land: Zone - 2 Land located in South America
Is it real or fictional: real? idk
If so, who? no
Name of Land: Tropic Zone (Islands in the oceans)
Is it real or fictional: Real
If so, who?

06-Nov-2008 23:29:53

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay, Project WAR failed. I take back everything about it lol.
Project POLAR (Keep in mind that due to my 100b research dollars this will be completed instantly): We have created a large tsheet of the metal, and, if attacked, we hereby threaten to *Spartan voice* block out the sun */end Spartan*.
Do not try to tell me you have "B10wnd 1t up" because, 1) I'm on the surface of the sun, 2)The metal its made of is very strong, and right now, since it is not in use, it is resting at the sun's core.
I am offering powerful "mini-suns" to all my allies, so they wont die if I get in a serious war with anyone.

06-Nov-2008 23:36:57

Ironmen Bad

Ironmen Bad

Posts: 1,386 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
"Okay, Project WAR failed. I take back everything about it lol.
Project POLAR (Keep in mind that due to my 100b research dollars this will be completed instantly): We have created a large tsheet of the metal, and, if attacked, we hereby threaten to *Spartan voice* block out the sun */end Spartan*.
Do not try to tell me you have "B10wnd 1t up" because, 1) I'm on the surface of the sun, 2)The metal its made of is very strong, and right now, since it is not in use, it is resting at the sun's core.
I am offering powerful "mini-suns" to all my allies, so they wont die if I get in a serious war with anyone."

06-Nov-2008 23:56:27 - Last edited on 06-Nov-2008 23:58:09 by Ironmen Bad

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top