Forums

Create your own country 3 Thread is locked

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648

Cribaby

Cribaby

Posts: 894 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sacred projects completed
Project: HAILSTORM

Operation: LIBERATION OF NATURE is completed. tornados and any other natural disasters will happen no more.
since we the whole temple back we may produce and sell stuff that effects the weather and earth such as a device called "Magnitude erupter lvl 1" which can cause a minor earthquake on any place on earth. The race of the creators. can not use these for when they are made, the creaters will die if they attempt to use them so there for sale. This is project HAILSTORM.

17-Nov-2008 20:43:45 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2008 20:45:01 by Cribaby

rocco_dog

rocco_dog

Posts: 5,395 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yutang Hwangbo, who is a Naval man, has decided to put navy production into high gear. (following Waterice Man's lead of making a document)...
We now have these ships (This is our full fleet):
TS-Park (flagship)
TS-Seoul (Aircraft carrier)
TS-Incheon (Aircraft Carrier)
________ <--Below this line are destroyers
TS-Songnam
TS-Koyang
TS-Goyang
TS-Daejeon
TS-Soul
TS-Busan
TS-Anseong
TS-Yongin
TS-Pohang
TS-Suweon
TS-Cheonju
TS-Taegu
TS-Changwon
TS-Kimhae
TS-Jeonju
TS-Naju
TS-Suncheon

This is the full first fleet of Terrorian Ships. If anyone guesses the theme, they win 5 interwebz.

17-Nov-2008 21:12:15 - Last edited on 17-Nov-2008 21:24:31 by rocco_dog

Ironmen Bad

Ironmen Bad

Posts: 1,386 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Djinn you gonna put that Warsaw pact thing on the main pages? I posted the form for it on like page 26-30
Zargaria(S) has done a strange FUSION from project HYBRID, we have made the ultimate soldier... this soldier has a Laser sword made out of his arm... (His right arm is basically a Light Sabre) and he is fused with our Chemical that makes him advanced speed, reaction time, reflexes. and his left hand has a Zargaria Elite Guard Laser Rife fused on it. and there bodies are hardened by Diamond. AKA immunity to magic and reflects many attacks.
We call them, "Genesis Soldiers" it is a very expensive process, (We are not CLONING them btw, there from real men in the military.)
Zargaria sends Cyberian 50 Genesis Soldiers, (Do not hesitate to use them in a war, it is a small number of soldiers for the time, but each soldier has the power of many many men...)

Zargaria is currently buying Masses of diamonds, we will pay top dollar.
(Waterice if you know of locations of diamonds please tell me, you will benefit from this too...)

17-Nov-2008 22:18:23

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Today the population of Neros(2) has broke 1 million woot!
Anyways Project N.E.R.O.S. is at 74%. We expect it be done by Thursday or Friday.
Project Underground has passed its first stage. After making high pressure resistant machines we have started drilling down under South Carolina.
After 50 meters down we met a small pocket of diamonds. We are now harvesting diamonds from that mine. We are continuing down for another 125 more meters till we will stop and take the temperature and that sort of stuff.

Zagaria we are offering to sell the diamonds we can harvest.

The people of Neros(2) are ignoring what is happening in the new country, they rather just concentrate on their daily things.

123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

18-Nov-2008 00:26:00 - Last edited on 18-Nov-2008 00:27:45 by 123xyz8

Ironmen Bad

Ironmen Bad

Posts: 1,386 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
How many diamonds, and I'll pay you 1000 Zarg's per diamond, I prefer them to be crude, not messed with, as it works best in fusion.
Zargaria (S) also sends you 5 Genesis Soldiers.

18-Nov-2008 00:39:29 - Last edited on 18-Nov-2008 00:41:00 by Ironmen Bad

123xyz8
Nov Member 2023

123xyz8

Posts: 26,441 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mkay, we will provide you with 400 since we just started drilling. These diamonds are straight form the mine so there are nor tempering. The NS Convoy is sending the diamonds now.

Also we are converting the NS Convoy as the main trade ship between countries. Thus we are taking out all of its weapons. So we can make trade faster so we don't have to use 1 ship we are making 4 NTS ships. NTS means Nerosian Trade Ship.

These are under construction:
NTS Trader
NTS Merchant
NTS Freight
NTS Produce
E chip I am offering an alliance so you may be protected in case of attacks. If you accept this I will give you 1 million Nerosian Dollars as a start.
Allies I have
Teh Pwnage
Pacts I'm in
Warsaw Pact

123x*z8 President of Neros(2)

18-Nov-2008 00:53:45 - Last edited on 18-Nov-2008 00:59:21 by 123xyz8

Quick find code: 55-56-237-57860648 Back to Top