Forums

My first Runescape Creepypasta

Quick find code: 49-50-773-65549843

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

Posts: 9,909 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As a Creepypasta fan I thought why not try my best at writing one for runescape? This one will be one based in Deamonheim, hope you all enjoy :) Constructive feedback and positive feedback is appreciated.

One day, I decided to go on my Runescape account, having got 95 dungeoneering in the past on my account a while ago doing occults, I decided to make it a member again so I could try out the first Warped floor I'd unlocked, floor 48.

I started the floor up and decided to play with the music on, besides the Torqueo songs sound like something I'd enjoy, considering I enjoyed the previous songs from the previous floors.

Everything was going fine and normal until I'd opened all the rooms and killed the boss in the boss room, as soon as the boss died, the song I was listening to at the time on the Rs music player started playing randomly, playing a second of one part of the song, then a second of another part of the song, it carried on like this and when I went to end and clicked yes continue, instead of the Dungeoneering Floor completion interface coming up, I got a warning message saying "If you continue, you will have many things happen that are more scary than the music playing randomly", as soon as this warning message appeared, the music started to play more slowly and louder, in addition to playing randomly.

Scared, I decided against ending the floor so I clicked no, then I went to my ring of kinship interface to click on Leave Party, but instead of this there were the words You Are Doomed, I clicked on it anyway only to get the game message "nothing interesting happens" in addition to a loud but brief screaming noise on top of the music (which was still playing randomly, but stopped playing slower and louder and went back to normal speed and volume after I clicked no to not end the dungeon.

[Story continues on next page]
200m Dunge, Rc, Mage and invention accomplished, + 120 Constitution/Slayer/Range/Summoning/Woodcutting/Mining/Defence/Strength and 110m fishing, got comp/MQC and 200m Fishing/Woodcutting/Mining as well as 120 herb/Farming/Cooking most 120s just Agility, Theiving, Hunter and Prayer left

07-Jan-2015 17:03:34 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2015 22:36:44 by Thesims201

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

Next I decided to go with the home teleport spell, surely that will work, right? I went to the magic interface and noticed that for the icon to the home teleport spell, all the white was now black, the blue was dark red, when I clicked on the home teleport spell nothing happened and instead I just heared the sound of a male Rs character when he dies (since my character was a male) I tried my gatestone and group gatestone spells but nothing.

I decided to exit the boss room and make my way to the home room, since the map still came up when I tried to bring it up, first room after coming out of the boss room, nothing happened, I entered the next room, still nothing, then as soon as I went in to the next room, all the doors dissapeared and the music changed to play the song I was currently listening to on the Rs music, as it should be played except in reverse.

While this was happening, a warped gulega (which turned out to be the boss I had for this floor earlier) fell down from above in to the room, except this one was black, the same shade of black all over, except for the face, which was dark red eyes and eyebrows making an angry expression, as if he wanted revenge, He started attacking me so I attacked him as normal and as soon as he did his attack where he has his four arms surrounding you, I ran away as normal, three of the arms went back in to the ground and the other one grabbed me, wrapping round me and picking me up and shaking me back and forth, at the same time he took another arm and kept poking me with it, causing me to get constant hitsplats doing damage to me, as if I was being hit by the Dismember ability, while the Gulega did this, it started doing a manic laugh, as this was all happening, the music was back to playing randomly, each part it chose to play being played in reverse, except this time, the volume of the song was changing every 1-2 seconds, as If I was turning the music up and down in sound options.

[More on next post]
200m Dunge, Rc, Mage and invention accomplished, + 120 Constitution/Slayer/Range/Summoning/Woodcutting/Mining/Defence/Strength and 110m fishing, got comp/MQC and 200m Fishing/Woodcutting/Mining as well as 120 herb/Farming/Cooking most 120s just Agility, Theiving, Hunter and Prayer left

07-Jan-2015 17:21:53 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2015 17:30:05 by Thesims201

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

Soon, the Gulega threw me to the ground and I was stuck still, froze at the end of the dying animation, not moving, then the Black Gulega, as well as black versions of blink and the Dreadnaut, also with red eyes and eyebrows making an angry face, all surrounded me, sidestepping round me while continuing to face me, then they all did a manic laugh (it sounded like three laughs at once) while all changing to having an evil laugh kind of face, after this I died and respawned in the portal room I was in earlier, except with no doors to get out, I thought of trying to get to the middle again to see if that worked, but as soon as I entered the second portal, I stopped near the next set of portals as normal, only for three arms (the gulega arms again, still black) to grab me by my head and legs, (warning: the next line might be a bit disturbing, read at your own peril) pick me up and grab hold of my head and legs and stretch me out as far as it could, my character let out a loud scream, while this was all happening, the music went to playing as it should do, but in reverse, except faster than normal speed, and getting louder every second, after a while of torturing me, the gulega threw me down on to the floor and I of course, died.

I respawned in the Home room, finally! I went to the exit ladder and decided to exit, I clicked yes, instead of my character exiting the dungeon
(next line is also quite disturbing) A blade came out of the ladder and cut my avatar in half, both parts falling down to the ground, while this happened the music that plays when you died played again, but this time, in reverse.

Tired of this, I decided to log out of runescape while thinking to myself "looks like they're called warped floors for a reason", at least the logging out worked as normal.

Well there you have it my first Runescape Creepypasta, also my first ever creepypasta, hope you enjoyed it :) any parts where I said me meant "my character".

07-Jan-2015 17:41:03 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2015 22:42:32 by Thesims201

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

Basically what a Creepypasta is is a fictional story told from the perspective of a fictional person, where scary things tend to happen either in real life or on a videogame.

You can have things happen in the videogame (For the creepypasta) that couldn't actually happen in that videogame, so this kind of stuff can't happen while really dungeoneering.

07-Jan-2015 18:24:03 - Last edited on 07-Jan-2015 22:45:49 by Thesims201

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

Tea Mountain said :
One of the better Runescape oriented Creepypastas I've read. Good job!

Thanks!

06-Mar-2015 21:48:54

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

MrsWetlander said :
Very interesting Sims. :D

~ Mrs ~

Thanks! Glad you liked it

27-Mar-2015 17:09:07

Thesims201
Jan Member 2007

Thesims201

Kane 0 said :
I never thought someone would do a creepypasta of runescape. Interesting. I liked :)

thought it would be fun, I was actually lying in bed when I came up with the ideas for this, I didn't actually come up with the ideas in a dream, I was awake, it's amazing the cool stuff you can think up just lying in bed.

28-Mar-2015 22:01:39

Quick find code: 49-50-773-65549843 Back to Top