Forums

Dreamweaver's Assorted Tales

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905

97swiftarm

97swiftarm

Posts: 6,533 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
As much as I appreciate the invitation, I suspect I'll be unable to attend even for short time. I'm playing a major (for me) concert the following day, and will be rushed off my feet with preparation.
Nevertheless, thanks for thinking of me and have a good time.
Dreamweaver
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, that explains that for Dream. Now, for me. I have no intrest what so ever. I still haven't forgiven you for advertising, while you still haven't forgiven me for flaming you. While I think I did it in reason...
But seroiusly, advertising again? Do you have to? Can't you just post something in the events forum and let that run its course? I think that it's considered rude if you constantly advertise on someone elses thread.
Also, another thing on the party thing. Offering money makes you sound desperate for people to come. Something better would've been the old cliche "The More The Merrier". Just my thoughts
Oh, this is a bump.

24-Oct-2007 04:47:59

Dreamweaver
Aug Member 2003

Dreamweaver

Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yes, I had noticed that. I believe it's because there's a 'carriage return' instruction followed by a 'new line' instruction in order to make Enter work. Just like old typewriters, you go back then down. :)
Dreamweaver

25-Oct-2007 08:23:15

Dreamweaver
Aug Member 2003

Dreamweaver

Posts: 3,790 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just to keep this original ASCII 'art' safe...
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||*SOCK*|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||####_||||||||||||||||||||||||||||####_||||||||||||||||||||||*BUSKIN*||||||||||||||||||||
||||######################_||||####_|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||####_||||
|||#######################_||######################_|||
|||###......##########......###_|#######################_||
|||###########\\###########_|###......##########......###_||
|||###########9###########_|###########\\###########_|
|||###...#############...###_||###########9###########_||
||||###............................###_||#######...............#######_|||
||||||#####.................#####_|||||####..........................####_||
||||||||||################_||||||||||||||##...############...##_||||||
|||||||||||||||||||##########_|||||||||||||||||||||||################_||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||##########_||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

~Dreamweaver~

26-Oct-2007 08:33:54 - Last edited on 26-Oct-2007 08:34:40 by Dreamweaver

Maia Smith

Maia Smith

Posts: 1,459 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Up from page... something close to 30.
It was an interesting All Soul's Night. And an interesting All Soul's Day.
Anyway. I'm not one to forget important days. Like November 2nd. 'Cause I have a dentist appointment. And hopefully, the contest will start.

02-Nov-2007 03:17:24

Quick find code: 49-50-691-49415905 Back to Top